306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!
Seen this forum and seems really good, its packed full of usefull information so though id join up!
Im out the country at the moment but usually reside in Wiltshire!
I own a Pug 205 stdt , i know this is 306 site but have thrown a XUD9TE in it out a 405 TD. (which shares same engine as 306 ) so thought wuould be ok

Its got bosch pump in it so been enjoying abit of the the veg oil ..Mods i done so far are RM filter mod ,15 " speedlines body kit and heat exchanger .
Planning to get the lda ground do the gov mod fmic and may be bigger turbo... (may be the one out of a scooby) Oh have also played with the max fuel screw for added power!
SO thats me my car and my to do list!
That after i sort out the chronic oil leak which i think is Head gasket related as have replaced cam seal rocker cover gasket ! but keeps dripping out on timming belt end dripping on offside drive shaft!
Welcome along mate, where abouts in wiltshire are you throw a pic up , i may have seen you,

Have you ever seen any of these 3 in wiltshire?
Welcome Smile We've got another 205 with a 306 derv engine on here, so you're all good Smile

Any pics of the car?
welcome bud, and dont worry afew other car owners on here aswel as 306s Smile
Welcome along.

Standard Jamie whoring up there ^^ haha