306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Midlands area stage 1 mappers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title really anyone in the Midlands area known to give good stage 1 for a hdi?
Buy yourself a KWP2000+ for £20 and buy a map off someone on here, then do it yourself. Save £££ and have the luxury of being able to redo your car whenever you please.
the main reason being my history with technology would mean i'd probably turn the engine into a bread roll.
Ive got a kwp in chesterfield if that helps?
whats that then? KWP?
Mr whippet is only in Leeds. Took me about a hour from j26 m1.
45 minutes on way back Big Grin
You buy a file and I can put it you on!
I went to pro steve coming from birmingham took me just over an hr
(11-01-2013, 03:18 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Buy yourself a KWP2000+ for £20 and buy a map off someone on here, then do it yourself. Save £££ and have the luxury of being able to redo your car whenever you please.

Yes you can but be very carefull as i bricked an ecu with a Galletto, maybe the kp's diffirent or better but i wont do it again
Done it loads of times and never bricked an ECU, just got to follow the instructions. The key is having a decent laptop and not touching anything while it's writing.
I know and i did that.....and didnt tiuch anything but stopped half way through the write and fkd it
Cheers for the responses folks, ive been having a chat with Mr Whippet about maps.
(21-01-2013, 01:12 PM)stu9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2013, 03:18 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Buy yourself a KWP2000+ for £20 and buy a map off someone on here, then do it yourself. Save £££ and have the luxury of being able to redo your car whenever you please.

Yes you can but be very carefull as i bricked an ecu with a Galletto, maybe the kp's diffirent or better but i wont do it again

I've done 5 or 6 remaps now on different cars with a Galletto and a crap old Acer laptop, really is just bad luck if you brick an ECU.
If you still need a remap, I can make one for you.

Ask DumDum or Pipps how my maps are, they both run them. (and probably a lot of other members as well)
How much do you charge for a stage 1? And what power do you state?
Mine's running a map by tb and I'd highly recommend his services........
(01-02-2013, 02:48 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]How much do you charge for a stage 1? And what power do you state?

Stage 1 is up to 130BHp tops. 130 requires every single bit in the engine is perfect, so expect 125bhp. Torque is 280NM.

Stage2 is up to 160BHp 360Nm

Stage2+ is 160BHp 390Nm

...Beyond that, it depends on the hardware used, but up to 210Bhp and 450nm relatively easy. More than this and it gets expensive. Smile
(03-02-2013, 08:35 PM)tb205gti Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2013, 02:48 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]How much do you charge for a stage 1? And what power do you state?

Stage 1 is up to 130BHp tops. 130 requires every single bit in the engine is perfect, so expect 125bhp. Torque is 280NM.

Stage2 is up to 160BHp 360Nm

Stage2+ is 160BHp 390Nm

...Beyond that, it depends on the hardware used, but up to 210Bhp and 450nm relatively easy. More than this and it gets expensive. Smile

Tb how do I get in contact with you mate?
Im gonna be requiring a stage 2 in the very near future and your pm has been disabled
My PM should work by now. Apparently you need at least 10 posts before the PM system is activated Smile
Tb map ftmfw
How many monies dude?
(04-02-2013, 10:45 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]How many monies dude?

Well it depends on what you want done. Smile
anyone in the suffolk area good at mapping or able to upload a map for me?
I can do a stg1 file for £75, or stg2 file for £100, along with support (ie, if you brick the ECU etc)

Thanks

Dave