306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 32" LED TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gauging intrest on here before it goes on ebay.

Tele is an LG32" LED tv

[Image: televizor_LG_32LS3500_10.jpg]
[Image: lg-32ls3500-led-tv-480-3.jpg]

Great tv, but my sound bar isnt compatable with it. So im gonna sell my tv and get a new one. I would take it back to the shop but its been too long and they wont take it back unfortunatly.

Will come in original box. TV Is mint, hasnt had much use, since ive bought it, i was sent out to jordan for 4 weeks then i was back watchign tv for 2 weeks then xmas leave and ive only just got it back! Its probably had 30hours of use!

Paid £250 in currys, been in today and its been knocked down to £247!

I only want £220 £150 ONO for it. Can deliver aswell

Thanks

Quick Edit - Looking at selling as close to Febuary as possible.
good luck . . Big Grin
Think i need it!

the people i got the soundbar said i can bring it in and swap it for another one but i really like the one i got!
Anyone interested?
This will be for sale in july... £150 takes it! Ideal for your bedroomor bathroom or garage!
Is this set still available?
yeah mate...
So it's not going til July? Got someone who is interested.
Thats right big cheese!

I'll even deliver for cost
Sorry 'Just Sean' but size is important to the missus ..... and she wants a bigger one! Story of my life of course.
Huh
lol... thats why im getting rid of it in the first place haha
In this language software you are not able to write the code with short variables because it requires detailed code. Even though dissertation writing service reviews advice you that which software is best or not.