306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cheap wheels spotted on eBay: London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
eBay item 300839340849

Set of 14" swallows in London with tyres

£40

Includes a full set of alloy wheels bolts which normally sell for about £25

Would have had these myself if they weren't so far away.
2 reasons not to by.

1, 14 inch.
2, swallows.

their is a reason they are £40 mate.
To be fair they're worth a punt to make a couple of quid. Sell the bolts as a complete set, scrap man for the wheels. Lot of hassle to make maybe £10 profit though.
I've got some harriers for that price Smile
I got £20 for my swallows, and thats only because he had a 306 with 2 bold tyres on the front and it was cheaper to bid on my wheels than buy 2 new tyres.

These wheels a epic FAIL
Haha that's it, only buy them for the tyres.

Mine have really good tyres.
(03-01-2013, 09:23 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]Haha that's it, only buy them for the tyres.

He also already had swallows , so all he had to do was swap the front wheels over lol
(03-01-2013, 09:26 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2013, 09:23 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]Haha that's it, only buy them for the tyres.

He also already had swallows , so all he had to do was swap the front wheels over lol

hang on, 306 on swallows.
there actually not bad an a lowered 306. Far better than some!
They are £40 WITH tyres AND bolts! Who cares what they look like! Ideal for spare/winter wheels.

(03-01-2013, 08:39 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some harriers for that price Smile

I've got some for £39
My Dtub was on swallows when I got it - not for long though Smile and yeah I only got £25 for them on eBay with really good tyres - would of got more from the s scrap man if I could've been arsed to take the tyres off lol.
Good set of diffing wheels there.
i have bought a few set's of 14" alloys just for the tyres . . . . .i know where Sam's coming from, winter wheels for the win . . .unless you have 286's like me or bigger lol . . . . they go on the wife's 306 though . . .Big Grin