306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking: 1.4 Provence Blue 306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is in at my local scrap yard. It is a Phase 2.5 1.4 in provence blue. It has cystals and p3 colour coded rub strips. Seized and scrapped due to no insurance.

[Image: IMG_20130102_102205.jpg]

Car is currently on the floor so I can not get any transmission or suspension parts.

I have bought and am selling:
Mint Condition leaf pattern half leather interior. With door cards. 5 door, non airbagged, rear doorcars are winders. Phase 2 head rests. This has the best drivers bolster I have ever seen! Unfortunately one cigarrette burn on fabric of passenger seat.£80
Crystals with all tabs £40

Decent mint condition parts left are:
Doors x4
Bonnet
Rear Bumper
Electric Wingmirrors
Boot Lid
Speedo
Black ABC Pillars
Lower Centre Console sections.

Ill be going to the scrap yard to remove the interior and crystals on Saturday. Scrappers is near Ipswich. I will not post the large heavy items.
Ill be going to get bits off this tomorrow!
Bonnet badge please Sam......and if the boot badge is the keyless type I'll have that too.

Best price inc p&p?
I see you have a blue transit van in stock, how much do you need for it?
(04-01-2013, 12:30 PM)gareth7 Wrote: [ -> ]Bonnet badge please Sam......and if the boot badge is the keyless type I'll have that too.

Best price inc p&p?

Been today and didnt have time to check these messages. The boot badge is peeling etc and is the P3 type. The bonnet badge has been bodged as the outer silver was coming off. Im off to uni tomorrow but when im back in the Summer Ill keep my eyes open. I know youre always after these and badges anyway.

(04-01-2013, 01:36 PM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have a blue transit van in stock, how much do you need for it?

Its a scrap yard mate. Not mine haha Its all for scrap and cant be put back on the road.

In the three days that I was away somebody has had the mirrors off and the crystals Sad Also somebody has tried to get the side strips off and Snapped them so the doors arent complete.

I got the interior out of it today and a few other bits.

Decent bits left:
Mint Provence Blue P3 Bonnet
Mint Provence Blue P3 boot lid!
Speedo
Lower Centre Console plastics
Black BC pillars. (I got the As)

Im off to Liverpool for Semester 2 of uni. Car is located at DJ SPalls nr Ipswich.
No worries about the bonnet badge then Sam.......I don't care about the lacquer peel on the P3 style boot badges though mate, just as long as they're the keyless button and 3D style lion. They get taken apart and stripped back anyway so the condition of the lacquer makes no difference to me mate Wink