306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Andy (ash240970) the MILF lover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seriously dude just no lmao

[attachment=4071]

lmao
Haha Andy could be like your new dad Wink
lmao
f*cking LOL

Lock up your mums, Andy's about
Rofl brilliant!
lmao thats andy off spikes xmas card list for next year
lmao

Epic, is it just hot mums, or will any mum do? lol
In my defence the part where spike says 'my mom mate' I actually read as 'my moms mate' meaning his mums friend as I'd only met his mum a couple of times i couldn't actually remember what she looked like, but hey - couple of times is all it takes ninja
lmao
How old is your mum btw? Rofl
98 mate you are seriously sick lmao :p
(02-01-2013, 01:11 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]98 mate you are seriously sick lmao :p

She's a bit older than my last wife then who was 53 when we divorced 3yrs ago - still, she doesn't look bad for her age Big Grin
Pics of mum needed!!!
(02-01-2013, 01:23 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Pics of mum needed!!!

Serious one in the red Smile
Where does she live? What time is she in/out of the house? Favourite takeaway etc?...
Grant - rep coming your way and pm me for the address lol
(02-01-2013, 01:33 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Where does she live? What time is she in/out of the house? Favourite takeaway etc?...

Andy knows all lmao
Andy knows where she lives till she moves to Oz in a couple of weeks - where do you think I am now spike???
Flol
what part of oz she moving too? M olds live out their too...

Smash btw
(02-01-2013, 01:40 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Andy knows where she lives till she moves to Oz in a couple of weeks - where do you think I am now spike???
Flol

In the bush the other side of the road with your tissues in one hand Rofl
She likes it in the bush :0
(02-01-2013, 01:49 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]She likes it not knowing im in the bush :0

Don't worry I will keep it a secret for you lmao
Post removed for overstepping the mark
(02-01-2013, 02:26 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Your mom ain't got no bush - cos I was down under earlier - I thought you said she was going to Australia? Man that's a Hollywood

Dude that's wrong lol you forgot to take your meds again lmao
Sorry dude Sad
*Mum

Thats all. Tongue
(02-01-2013, 02:26 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Post removed for overstepping the mark

Lmao I quoted it already lmao
You can remove it if you use the edit function - I think lol
(02-01-2013, 02:38 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]You can remove it if you use the edit function - I think lol

Its all good dude. No mark overstepped lmao
This escalated quickly lol
Pages: 1 2