306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PH3 Diablo Front Bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As Title

Cheers
Bumpski
How much you got to spend?
Ed doe has one....
(24-01-2013, 01:12 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]How much you got to spend?

How much you selling for? lol
(24-01-2013, 01:16 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Ed doe has one....

Clearly you need to go back to school to do maths.

ed doe owns a Diablo 6 with one whole bumper. He crashes it into the back of a focus meaning he looses 1/3 of his front bumper. How much of a front bumper does Ed Doe have left?
Hahahhaha Urm 3/4? If he picks up some on the peices?
(24-01-2013, 02:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahhaha Urm 3/4? If he picks up some on the peices?

Winnar. Now for AS level maths

Ed doe has 4 degrees of camber on his front wheels. He is driving his car at 40mph in mildly wet conditions on cold tyres with one car gap from the car in front. A cyclist causes him to crash into the back of the car in front of him.
In order for Ed Doe not to crash into the car in front, how much camber doesnt he need?
Someone is breaking a phase 2.5 gti. So its a phase 3 bumper but in the old diablo code. Also I am picking up a diablo bumper with fogs in an hour Big Grin Hopefully it will be good condition. Ill have the one that is being replaced hanging around if you want that but its cracked in the middle. Cable ties look cool though! Big Grin
(24-01-2013, 03:57 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-01-2013, 02:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahhaha Urm 3/4? If he picks up some on the peices?

Winnar. Now for AS level maths

Ed doe has 4 degrees of camber on his front wheels. He is driving his car at 40mph in mildly wet conditions on cold tyres with one car gap from the car in front. A cyclist causes him to crash into the back of the car in front of him.
In order for Ed Doe not to crash into the car in front, how much camber doesnt he need?

f*cking lol! lmao
Sam, can you bang pics up of the other bumper please? May just have that off you Smile
Find me a mint one to buy and i'll give you one!! lol