306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Jokers old Lions... Shame they've left his car :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd recognise them anywhere. Clearly the new owner of his car has decided to get rid. Shame.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-gt...19cc7a19bc
Jokers car was exported to japan or somewhere, so i assume its lynx selling
Too much! Especially for just 4 wheels at the end of the day
deffos not lynx sellingmate, i was there the day stan came to drop his 454bhp manstone high-highboost off and take jokers back oop north to be sold...
Lovely looking wheels, but £1200!? Get outta town.

Think the guy selling them is the same dealer who took Ryans 6 in P/X TBH.
That's a fair whack, could buy a car for that haha
Matt Wrote:That's a fair whack, could buy a car for that haha

What you trying to say Matt? We should buy your car instead of these? lol
Could do Wink
Here you go, its the owner after lynx who is selling most likely:

gti6 thread, with the pictures from when jokers car was in an accident
Matt swap yours with Gunges; I'll even come up with you for lols Tongue

Fozz, EPIC link-fail there... And I didn't know Jokers was in an accident?! Sad Sad times
Ed Doe Wrote:Matt swap yours with Gunges; I'll even come up with you for lols Tongue

Fozz, EPIC link-fail there... And I didn't know Jokers was in an accident?! Sad Sad times

If its a straight swap I'm more than game. But if there is money involved I will have to wait abit to find that lol

And fozzy major fail there haha!
How much!? And I bet they still won't balance
These were up for 1500 last month, i'll stick to my vortex..
Aparently theyre pretty much made from cheese too
Easily buckled
Jokers car is been track prepped by the a guy called Graham from Bradford. Was talking to him not long ago. Also he bought the car as a write off years ago before it became what it is today.
£1000 I can buy 3 sets of banded steels for that...I know what I prefer!
Foxy-jim Wrote:£1000 I can buy 3 sets of banded steels for that...I know what I prefer!

me too; Neither! cams and a remap? YESPLEASE! Tongue

or coilies.....

or phit alloys.....

or megane r26 brembos....

/goes off to to daydream
Ed you could buy a good set of coilies, topmounts and my turinis for that price whistle
Take it these are overpriced then?
declantg Wrote:Take it these are overpriced then?

no, why you say that? lmao
declantg Wrote:Take it these are overpriced then?

They are that cheap I'm thinking of paying him double!!!
HDIkyle Wrote:Jokers car is been track prepped by the a guy called Graham from Bradford. Was talking to him not long ago. Also he bought the car as a write off years ago before it became what it is today.

Having just read the thread up there it says its in China now!!??
^^ I thought the same thing when I read that post, lol
Just asked a mate and he says it never ended up going, its owned by a chav in leeds now apparently
INXS Wrote:Just asked a mate and he says it never ended up going, its owned by a chav in leeds now apparently

Oh very dear Sad Is that just a rumor or is it verified? Real shame if it is tbh; that was my favourite car for a LONG time!
I'm afraid that came from Zac (Stealth-Six), another high boost owner who knows Joker
Well that sucks
Definitely sucks!
at least its still in the uk, i thought it had been crashed again when john posted, glad its not Smile
Pages: 1 2