306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Me and Padge a pair of chavs....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well me and padge had a spurr of the moment meet down at meadowhall tonight kinda put my car to shame on its 40 inch suspension un cleaned condition (bad for buisness) dodgy chav articles but meh iv only had it a week! 2nd time iv seen padges car in the flesh first time seeing it move. Did the usual pop the bonnets look in aww at his then laugh at my japanese influenced induction and crummy lucas and to top it off my chav girl pulling blow off valve. so inclusion my cars a shed...... Cool

Any whooooooo

[Image: SAM_0575-1.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0577.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0578-1.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0579-1.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0581.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0583.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0585.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0588-1.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0591-1.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0593.jpg]
[Image: SAM_0594-1.jpg]

A Pic trying to catch the smoke on mine

[Image: SAM_0595.jpg]

So gave up and tried a video although sound is a little quite!
[Image: th_SAM_0598.jpg]

Then Padges motor

[Image: th_SAM_0600-1.jpg]

so erm yeah plenty more work for me to do.... Rolleyes
Great place for a meet is Meadowhall...

You know, a lot of forums have monthly meets, I reckon we should, or at least muscle in on the Retro Rides meet...
Padge's is looking very well there!

As is yours, nice clean ph1 by the looks of things with plenty of potential!
my main plan is to to keep it a nice clean pshase one sort out all the little niggly bits and keep it standerd as much as possible really besides power and safety! but iv only had this a week so far and havent had chance to get my detailling hands on it
I agree liam, whens the next one lol
Should be Monday 6th February mate, starts about 7 Smile
Phase 1 in Diablo = sexy!

Looks like the n/s wing is more of a burgundy though haha

Looks like its gonna be a nice car!

Padges motor looking sexy as always!
INXS Wrote:Phase 1 in Diablo = sexy!

Looks like the n/s wing is more of a burgundy though haha

Looks like its gonna be a nice car!

Padges motor looking sexy as always!

dodgy painted wing by previous owner soon to be sorted though
Why would you want it to smoke like that? Just curious.
Looks like too much smoke ? Bog much ?
whos is smoking too much? Mine has had the pump tweaked by the previous owner i think a little too much. and havent touched the turbo. but does move once on boost. mine will smoke if you put it under heavy load in a high gear
Its just typical stock lda / 11mm big turbo coal tbh....wouldnt ever do it driving it normally, but any big power derv can create chronic ammounts of coal by stamping on the pedal when you know theres no air's......
john, when you set off, it smokes BIG time, never seen a 306 like it! lol
Cars look god! Just get the phase1 lowered!
Looking good padge, but then ive seen most of the pics on FB Wink yet to see it in the flesh though Big Grin

Nice looking Ph1 too, my first pug was a ph1 xsi, i'd have it back if i could find the bloody thing.

Bri.
ahh hi bri! you will find this forum is much better than club306 Wink