306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Difference Between Ph3 + Ph2 Winsdcreen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will it affect the auto wipers?

Might be scrapping one of mine, the other needs a windscreen so was thinking of putting the Ph2 screen on the Ph3, however the Ph3 has auto wipers so not sure if it'd be ok.
Providing they both have the blacked out bit and the mountings on for the sensor, it will be fine.
It was also an option mainly on the PH3s for a heat reflective windscreen. It looks like a blue tint in sunlight.
The ph3 had ac I guess, so should have the tinted screen which match the other windows. This is what I was told by auto glass when they brought the wrong screen out for my meridian.... If your ph2 didn't have ac it probably has the clear screen.
you can either have a clear, green, clear with top tint, green with top tint or heat reflective. Heat reflective is a blue tint and sat navs get reduced reception through them

The boss for the rear view mirror differs in one houses a rain sensor and the other doesn't. All heat reflectives had a rain sensor so if yours didn't can just get the other type of mirror and change it all without the sensor and use window border paint to black it out.

Luckily for me one of my boys owns a windscreen company http://www.windscreendirect.co.uk he is based in london and is mobile
(30-12-2012, 10:54 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]The ph3 had ac I guess, so should have the tinted screen which match the other windows. This is what I was told by auto glass when they brought the wrong screen out for my meridian.... If your ph2 didn't have ac it probably has the clear screen.

I was going to say this!
all 306 screens had a slight tint across the range withy or without ac as far as im aware.
most common is a slight green tint. easiest way to check is hold a piece of paper against the screen on the inside then just have a look from the otherside
Ph3s all have the heat reflective screens unless it's been replaced in the past...
(02-01-2013, 12:22 PM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]Ph3s all have the heat reflective screens unless it's been replaced in the past...

Not the pov spec raun heat reflective is only with a rain sensor
It had AC originally and has a rain sensor so told them it's heat reflective.

Getting done on Wednesday through my windscreen cover on the insurance.
Just f*ck the windscreen off and wear some classic driving goggles. Win win then
could just imagine him driving covered in snow with his googles on lmao