306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WHEEL REFURBISHING SERVICE, NEW PARTS ADDED FORUM DISCOUNT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys and girls

As some of you may know I run a wheel refurbishing service, pretty low key and just a little sideline, I've been doing them ever since I was 10 years old when my Dad used to teach me!

I've done a fair few customers sets in the last few months alone and can supply testimonials.

I'd like to do this and incorporate some benefit for the forum and its users too, and this is what Scott and I have proposed:

Usually I charge from £35 a wheel plus materials however as a benefit to everyone on here I will make a special discount which will be from £25 a wheel plus materials which will also incorporate a £10 donation to 306oc.co.uk for every set done.

Process includes blasting and thorough preparation of the surface, two coats of etching primer, surface flatting, four coates of your chosen top coat colour, surface flatting, three coates of catalyst lacquer, surface flatting, compounding and then waxing ready to fit.

I do request that tyres are removed, I can carry this out as an extra if required.

If people would like cyclones refurbing I have an exchange set in stock so you won't be without a set of wheels for too long!

If you would like any further info please don't hesitate to get in touch

A few examples of work carried out:
[Image: image-22_zpsae23b618.jpg]

[Image: 4ea317b9.jpg]

[Image: 07d23780.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image-4.jpg]
where abouts are you based pal? know afew guys my way after this but dont wanna ship wheels ect :/
I'm down near Alton, Hampshire sir,

I usually get around a fair bit and I'm pretty happy to wrap and package items for collection
i shall get back to you in the new year may have afew things Smile
Why do you have to be so far away lol
If only you were closer to the midlands
Sad
Couriers are pretty good these days guys!
(30-12-2012, 12:04 AM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: [ -> ]Couriers are pretty good these days guys!

not when we gotta pay lol
Are these being done with a gun or rattel cans?
Deffo need to get my compomotive centres done.
Hi mate. Can you do pearl effect?
Compressed air line my friend, rattle cans wouldn't provide an even heavy coat to my satisfaction.

I can also arrange powder-coating if preferred

Yes, you mean pearlescent?

From past experience the effect is lost though and it just looks like something's gone drastically wrong
How much for a set of 15"s powdercoated bud?
I'd have to make sure for certain but I'm sure it's around the same price, what use will the wheels get jonny as when it chips that's it, very hart to take bake to an edge. Chip turns to a scab and then the scab turns to a chunk coming off,

At least paint can be touched in or worst case repaired
Road use bud! Iam very carefull with my wheels, can honestly say I have never chipped any yet lol
I'll have to have a phone about in the new year on that, what colour?
Bright white please bud!
Ok mate, I'll make some enquiries next week, you also have PM
Might be interested in a couple of months mate Smile
Alton as in Alton tower? Not too far. About hour away!
Kentii - put yer specs on!! It says Alton, Hampshire.
Do things other than wheels? If so I may have a few parts for you
If be willing to have a look matt
If you can it would be '6 inlet manifold, fuel rail, cam covers and a strut brace
I'm sure that would be absolutely fine mate if you want to get them too me
That's cool. I could bring them to ace some time. What sort of price am I looking at? Got a few things to sort first
Bung me a few pics across mate
Okay will get some pics after work
Tall guy I'll pm you a picture later
Yeah go for it, if you know what colour you want though that's what I'll do!

If anyone's intrested I have a set of clones in primer ready for a desired colour of choice. I would take a good straight set as an exchange against them
Can't get the picture from FBI.but they're satin white with pearl blue flake mixed in.

I want mine with yellow pearl flakes...
Pages: 1 2 3