306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Help a brother out mass trolll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
classic 306oc banter!
She probably looking forward to some action...
[Image: ScreenShot2012-12-29at200258_zpsb9ed5948.png]

I should probably stop before it goes to far.... lol
We should actually have spontanious meets. A 306 armada arriving simultaneously outside her house slagging her off!
Keep going!
I'm not getting a reply Undecided
what sam said

keep going phil!! it will annoy her trust me Dodgy
hahahahahahahahahahaha its fecking hilarious!
Well I suppose I have unlimited texts and a shit load of cat facts.....

May I ask what she had been texting?
Flol just had another txt its my cousin on her spare number. She is with ally and they thought they would wind me up they proper stressing now rofl epic ness hahaha
Hahaha! Totally epic!

306TrollNation.
I think 'Sandra' needs to start dishing out some rep lol
I got a phone call and everything Big Grin
Rep has been given :p nice one lads Big Grin
Famazing!
Might practise my alphabet....
(29-12-2012, 08:39 PM)MissH Wrote: [ -> ]I got a phone call and everything Big Grin

What was said?
(29-12-2012, 08:08 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]We should actually have spontanious meets. A 306 armada arriving simultaneously outside her house slagging her off!

What would be even better than a 306 armada? The whole forum clubbing together to hire a couple of Range Rovers and going and sitting outside her house...Imagine the shits that she would give then!
^^^ this would be epic!! my sisters boyfriend has a range im sure he would be happy to help if we can get another one? major banter
What be even more epic...Shitload turn up with bald heads, jet black pinstripe suits and a load of junk arranged in bed sheets made to look like a body bit of a red stain where the 'head' is bang on the door "Well we found Lee, but now we need someone to pay the fuel bill, so what's it to be?"

If Lee is there with her then just turn around to the biggest scariest c*nt there "You got the wrong one again, get your job done!"

Think it might possibly end up in a lengthy prison sentence for all involved though!
Haha love it. Well I'm free today if anyone has a range rover and some time to waste...
and ive got the bold head......

and a pin stripe suite.
And i'm a mad jock bastard...
I'm happy to go bald again, I have a nice suit, black shirt and dark red tie...Last time I wore the ensemble I was told I looked quite menacing especially with the bald head Tongue
I'm a big bastard. Too much free time. And have a pinstripe suit. Hell I'd even shave my head for the lols
f*ck it then.

So on the hit list is;

-Myself
-Kingy
-Pellowe
-InkedMutley
-Matt

Shall we get a meet thread on the go?
Do it! Sure I could even manage to borrow a range rover and a sawnoff shotgun Wink
I'm the big fat softy! No bold head though its fecking cold!
[quote='4WayDiablo' pid='185824' dateline='1356812140']
Well I suppose I have unlimited texts and a shit load of cat facts.....

lmao
(29-12-2012, 08:15 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Well I suppose I have unlimited texts and a shit load of cat facts.....

May I ask what she had been texting?

Phil you have a serious issue with cat facts...I actually imagine you as the male equivalent of the crazy cat lady!

And I'd be well up for a meet haha!!!
Pages: 1 2 3