306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Can anyone help with this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats in the Glasgow area....I can travel but would need to bring the ecu with me....I'll explain

I've got an 01 306 2.0 hdi and got a stg 1 map.....but stupid arse here went to write the full zip instead of the contents and fkd the ecu Doh....so now need it flashed, rewritten or what it's called so I can start it

I phoned a localish guy yesterday but wanted £150 that included a 50 call out charge which I was told was to expensive, as I should be able to get this done for about 50 +/- as I've got the original map.

If anyone can help with this I'd be extremely greatfull and will of course pay....I need to get the car started and moved....I get the ignition lights but no glow plug light

Thanks
What software were you using?
Galletto 1260
I guess maybe not....need to get a mobile ecu repairer, no option

I wont be using Galletto or any other mapping in future, not after this.....or if I do, I'll get someone to do it, fk this for a carry on
think the chip needs lifting from the board and then reflashing in a seperate programmer then resoldering
£150 is probably the going rate as its a couple of hours work
I guess that's that....I'll just wait for the mobile guy and hope he get them going
Cheaper option would be a second hand ecu complete with bsi and keys if you can get hold of one?
It's not I've checked....found one for 100....that's what he's taking....and the same for the C5 and again that's his price...so it's 6 and half a dozen