306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Vandalising little pr**ks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Put a post on here about a week ago about a clonks on front drivers side people said the same as me and about 20 mechanics I spoke to they all said driveshaft so got a new 1 went to fit it and some little so and so has undone all my wheel nut (except the lock nuts which have all sheared off) I carry my 2 young kids in the car it could of been a disaster
Little lady gardens. Seriously I don't understand why someone would want to endanger someone else's life like that!

Also how did you not feel the wheel wobble?
What a bunch of chavvy scumbags, I can only hope that something like this happens to them some day, but they find out the hard way!

You've certainly been very lucky, glad you found the problem before it killed you!

Now go buy a lottery ticket! lmao
CCTV + BLUNT INSTRUMENT = JUSTICE

But on a serious note, that is disgusting. Mindless violence
Thankfully, even if they only left a few threads in, you would be a idiot not to notice after literally a few metres (ask matt, hes an expert) but still, what goes through these peoples minds? Bet they didnt think about the fact that if you didnt notice, it could of come off on a motorway and kill yourself, children and probably cause a very serious accident. Wankers
I think I no who did it
(28-12-2012, 05:42 PM)smokey Wrote: [ -> ]I think I no who did it

Well why dont you, your friend my 3ft breaker bar go and have a word with said wanker?
There was only minor wobble to start of with which i put down to a p bush drove to the shop and back and it was really bad but stopped when I turned right probably cus it was pushing the wheel back on

The blokes a drug dealing benefit scammer ill get him legally
Same happened to me last year in the xrdt, it ruined my hubs from the stress of the bolts pulling. Fortunately I didn't get far before I noticed but the damage was done! If I knew who did it I would have been doing some time as I carry my kid in mine.
Thats crap. What the hell do they think they achieve by doing this crap.

(28-12-2012, 05:42 PM)smokey Wrote: [ -> ]I think I no who did it

*cough*baseball bat*cough*
you do get some arse holes in this world like
That sounds bad, but equally funny :o sorry!
(28-12-2012, 11:35 PM)RePT Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds bad, but equally funny :o sorry!

Funny? Im sure you would laugh when your 2 children had died because they died in a car crash when the wheel fell off? Oh how we would all laugh........Dodgy

(28-12-2012, 11:33 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]you do get some arse holes in this world like
and by the sounds of it, RePT is one of them
(28-12-2012, 11:35 PM)RePT Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds bad, but equally funny :o sorry!
It's not at all funny. I would hope you've never done this, you put the driver and other road users at risk, and even pedestrians.
(29-12-2012, 10:47 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
It's not at all funny. I would hope you've never done this, you put the driver and other road users at risk, and even pedestrians.

+1 it's f*cking terrifying when you have a kid in the motor.

I was furious when a tyre popped off the rim a couple of months back. A friend had swapped tyres over for me and we never realised he'd damaged the tyre and had a slow puncture. I left the car for a week and then jumped in it with the missus and wee man to visit her parents. As I turned the corner into their street the tyre literally fell off the wheel.

Wasn't his fault, was an honest mistake, and I should have checked tyre pressures more religiously but still.. I didn't check it as you assume everything will be how you left it. Had I got onto the motorway and that happened...

Do you have kids at all?

twat Angry
(28-12-2012, 05:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Little lady gardens. Seriously I don't understand why someone would want to endanger someone else's life like that!

You would definitely know! Tongue

What a knobber

Whats your address mate? Ill personally come over and loosen yours and then when you crash we can all have a good laugh!
Wouldnt want 2:25 happening now would we!
Wonder when he'll answer

Funny!...what f*ckin' planet are you on, arse

No comment from me this time
From the same guy that made a thread about a conflict in another country? Complaining about how innocent children were being harmed... Go f*ck yourself you dick

lady garden

(29-12-2012, 02:47 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-12-2012, 05:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Little lady gardens. Seriously I don't understand why someone would want to endanger someone else's life like that!

You would definitely know! Tongue

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu