306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: turbo layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got this 1.9 tdi and they have messed wiv it pipe off wacking big k+n stuck on the turbo inlett end wires chopped and on the gearbox they say for a better earth why if they dont know what they are doing do they touch it i need help diagram anything 18 yr old mechanic <apprentice >
Erm, what's the problem exactly?

And adding extra earths is an efficient way of managing the current around the engine bay and allowing it back to the battery. Why exactly is that a problem?

26 year old turbo killer <professional>
(26-12-2012, 12:46 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]Erm, what's the problem exactly?

And adding extra earths is an efficient way of managing the current around the engine bay and allowing it back to the battery. Why exactly is that a problem?

26 year old turbo killer <professional>
They have not added extra earths just chopped wires put them on gearbox they say it gives it more power and by fitting a big k+n air filter on the end ov the turbo they say this all inprove with power
Well.. the K&N may well do.

What exactly do the wires on the gearbox do? Where do they go? And why do you have this car?
whats actually wrong?!?!
pictures are needed i think...
Tdi????
Lol yeh what's actually wrong, English fail??
Well the title is about a turbo layout but then goes on about gearbox and wires Confused
I like turbos. they make boost and boost makes win.

/aboutasusefulaseveryoneelsebecausenobodyknowswhattheissueis.
The put a TDi in the 306? Awesome, anything's better than this bloody HDi! lol Big Grin

But as above, your post is pretty hard to read/understand. Undecided
HHHMMM i think you need to add a little more info, a be a bit more clear about it,

1 k&N right on top of the turbo isnt an issue

2. if the wirering being earthed on the gear box isnt cousing an issue the leave it alone
Sorry is your car a 1.9TD or a rare foreign 1.9HDi (think they did one of them).

What country are you from, if you post in your own language as well as English it might make you easier to understand.

A K&N straight on the turbo aint a great idea as it gets no air flow and will be sitting next to the mega hot exhaust manifold.

Can you please post some pictures of these wires that appear to be causing you heartache.
[Image: davidsays1_zps891d3568.jpg]
sorry what's the problem? . . .:p