306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hmm... WHY!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is it that when someone tells you that there are billions of stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it?
Errrr... To Check?
Mind...

[Image: Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif]

Blown!!
Easy, its cos you can't prove there isn't billions of stars but can prove that paint aint wet.
/been spending too much time with Samass
(23-12-2012, 04:53 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Errrr... To Check?

But u dont catch urself counting the stars Wink
See Iam the person that presses big red buttons when they have a sign saying do not press lol

I
Oh god Moo's here . . . :p
I end up touching the stars when samass is around. Something about passive smoke...
Wow moo you made it here! Hahah
(23-12-2012, 05:16 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]I end up touching the stars when samass is around. Something about passive smoke...

YES!!
Deffo need to revisit this thread after a sandwich or two...
Good to see you here at last Moo Smile
i met you at Spikes when you came down for some parts for the Diablo and i told you to sign up on here.
(23-12-2012, 05:50 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]and i told you to sign up on here.

What do you want? A Medal?
(23-12-2012, 05:53 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he would prefer a big gold star to put on his bedroom wall mayb you should send him one of yours I presume crayons come in gold lol :p
(23-12-2012, 06:00 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-12-2012, 05:53 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he would prefer a big gold star to put on his bedroom wall mayb you should send him one of yours I presume crayons come in gold lol :p

lmao repped - cheers bud Smile
No crayons dont come in gold Sad but if he wants a medal, ill happily send him one if he gives me his address........
Awh fwends
(23-12-2012, 06:18 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Awh fwends

Good point. Andy and Spike are getting as bad as me and grant. Bum boys blatantly!
(23-12-2012, 06:17 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]No crayons dont come in gold Sad but if he wants a medal, ill happily send him one if he gives me his address........
All lies you want all the gold ones for yourself :p
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CRAYOLA-40-WAX...3ccd45c2f0

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-x-Crayola-C...3a7c94cadc

(23-12-2012, 06:21 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-12-2012, 06:18 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Awh fwends

Good point. Andy and Spike are getting as bad as me and grant. Bum boys blatantly!

Jelous much lmao
hmmmm i wonder what they taste like???
Gold crayons do exist...

[Image: 89-gold-crayon1.jpg?w=450&h=337]

although i prefer this variant:

[Image: pink-crayon-costume_html.jpg]

and one for the likes of samass and matt;

[Image: 41SpdTSy8%2BL.jpg]
ouch . . . . . . . .:o
(23-12-2012, 05:50 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you here at last Moo Smile
i met you at Spikes when you came down for some parts for the Diablo and i told you to sign up on here.

Strongly doubt that you made her sign up with the fact shes been a member longer than you have.
Grant should have my address, ask him lol
Why should i have your address, I have never been to your house?? lol
I know that dum - i never said i made her do anything i said she should therein lies the difference between a suggestion and forcing someone.
the conversation on that day that you were not present that went, you should join up on OC and Moo said she was already a member. and I said she should come on here more often as the banter was better than the other site but what I said in my earlier post is still correct.

Grant did you not send me some boot trim?
HAHA Been a member a whole year Big Grin its not a case of making it here or not.... i have a life offline now!

but yeh IM HERE!!!!!
Grant that is amazing!!! Littering crying.
What? Grant, neither of those are male...
Pages: 1 2