306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: white phase1 d turbo 3 door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so just bought my white 3 door. its done 95k got fmic and lucas pump tuned slightly.
paid 600. well chuffed
plans are
clean it
lower it
change wheels for 205 speedlines
and tidy up a few things on the bodywork

picking it up next week and will get better pics then,
hope u like.

few pics
[attachment=3965]

[attachment=3966]

[attachment=3967]
Love it, defiantly the best color and phase. will look 10000000000000000000000x better lowered Smile
cheers man.
cant wait to get stuck in about it.
2nd pic wins my heart!!
Bargain! Looks in great condition.
Lools really smart dude many plans for it chap
(21-12-2012, 07:17 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Lools really smart dude many plans for it chap
a few plans. sort out the ride height first just tryin to find a decent suspension kit the now. looking for 40mm front and il adjust the back to 50mm.

need to get a new bonnet release cable. any ideas where from?

205 speedlines for winter wheels, cyclones in summer. both sets in black

get all the black trim painted black as i hate when it fades.

half leather phase 2 interior including door cards, currently looking for the guide to fitting th door cards, i did see it on here but cant find it now.

and maybe some other stuff lol
Oh deary me i like that! I really want a white one Sad
Looks great nice to see the phase 1's staying alive carnt be that meny around any more :-)
Looks really good.

Go 60 front and 50 back! Youl regret only going 40!
Looks like a good buy you got there. Great base to start with and it being a Ph1 just tops it off Smile

Best of luck with it
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PH1 bianca = WIN
so slight update.
picked car up at last on friday night. drove it back to inverness with no problems.
quick list of things need to do
new rear axel
fix central locking
lower it
cyclones
give it a service
refit the inter-cooler as previous owner positioned it behind radiator not infront!!!
new bonnet release cable and some other little things.

its on a slightly tuned lucas pump and il prob just leave it as is. unless you guys can convince me other wise lol
Bosch all the way.

I'm originally from tain an come to ness every 3wk
(28-01-2013, 05:18 PM)Tyronnster Wrote: [ -> ]Bosch all the way.

I'm originally from tain an come to ness every 3wk

aye cool.
bosch is a possibility but not till i get everything how i want it.

just been out and bought a set of cyclones for 60 quid with good tyres so gonna take em for refurb next week.
strange it having the early front badge and squarer grill on being a P reg . .Smile
(28-01-2013, 07:40 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]strange it having the early front badge and squarer grill on being a P reg . .Smile

what grill should it have? i was looking at it today thinking it didnt look right. its been painted badly so possibly been in a bump. nothing behind is damaged though.
The first ph1s (ph1a) had the square grilles and twin optic headlights, like mine. Later ph1's (ph1b) has rounded grille and single optic headlights, like my signature. Different badges, too Wink
been doing a few jobs on this. managed to get de badged grill just need to get it painted.
black masked my headlights and ordered up new indicators as lenses are both cracked.
fitted new alternator tensioner old one was so noisey! much better now.

next job is going to be full suspension change and new rear axle.
need inspiration though
any suggestions on height? bearing in mind im a farmer and it will be going up farm roads. also what suspension kit to go for. sub £300??

cheers
insperation?

Also see my sig for ride hights Big Grin

60mm drop then get the rear to sit inline with the top of the tyre
ha cheers dude! just moved into my new flat.used to have workshop at my old place missing it like mad. changing parts at the side of the road is getting me funny looks. and every idiot passing thinks there a car mechanic lol
Yeah i know mate, i recently moved from my dads with full workshop facilitys and left with a shed with basic tools and a drive way. And have had to basically re shell my DT Sad Really sucks
update
started refurbing my cyclones, they are trashed powdercoat is lifting and corrosion from brake dust is bad!! but cant moan for 60 quid with 4 good tyres.

[attachment=5292]

half way through prep, there gonna take some time but it will be worth it

[attachment=5293]