306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: White Phase 1 DTurbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I've got a 3 Door White Phase 1 306 Dturbo.
Had the car for over 2 years now and i've done a few bits and bobs.
-S16 Sideskirts
-Laser Alloys
-S16 Red Fleck half leather interior
-Yellow fog lights
-Done a Bosch Conversion

Over the next few weeks i'll be putting GTI6 brake set up on the front, putting a new Alternator on, Boost gauge and do the usual tuning (finally)

Plans for the next few months, FMIC, HDi gearbox, New front bumper (current one knackered!) and 40mm Lowering and much more.

Ill upload some photos tomorrow, when its light and had a clean!!!
sounds nice . . . . .Smile
not fair, i wanted a phase 1 three door Sad but anyway, get some pic up for me to be jealous of haha
Hopefully I'll get them up tommorow, going to the scrap yard to get a xantia/405/406 inlet mani and intercooler set up!
Ive got some photos taken by my brother, does anyone know how to upload them?
sign upto photobucket and go from there, once uploaded on there site you just copy and paste the img code into a post on here Smile
Thanks for the help ozonehostile!

Ive got a boost gauge sorted now.
Ive got some GTI6 Brakes on the was, aswell as a new front bumper!
[Image: Side11.jpg]
[Image: Front11.jpg]
[Image: front22.jpg]
[Image: Interior22.jpg]
[Image: In11.jpg]
[Image: head11.jpg]
[Image: back22.jpg]
[Image: Back11.jpg]
[Image: Engine11.jpg]
sort the rusty bits on the front, lower it, get some white clones on there and your gonna be winning Smile
Very nice love that interior.

Used to have one in that color but sold it. Then replaced with blue version
Looks tidy mate, really needs some lows though,

Those seatts are epic, iv got them in my 6 and i think they are the comfyest seats iv ever sat in, they really do hold you to
Cheers for the advise guys! I'm thinking of lowering it 40mm all round, do you know of any decent springs to buy?
I wouldnt, id go 50mm, you will only end up lowering it again , see people doing it all the time
50/60mm ftw. personaly id say 60.
top -40mm

bottom about 55mm
carnt be happy with that
dont slam it like all the other planks...30mm is just right.

looks sweet.

Wish I hadnt sold my lazers now. Think Lazers suit the ph1 better than clones
(02-01-2013, 07:07 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]dont slam it like all the other planks...30mm is just right.

looks sweet.

30mm. might as well put some shopping in the boot and get tha same effect.
(02-01-2013, 07:07 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]dont slam it like all the other planks...30mm is just right.

looks sweet.

50/60 mm is hardly slammed

this is slammed
(02-01-2013, 07:10 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]

looks sweet.

cheers for the PhotoShop! Gives me some encouragement to lower it a bit. The roads I drive to work on are bendy A roads, I want it practical but looking good at the same time, if you know what I mean, in debating between 40-50mm Smile
Iv had my DT at 50mm for 2 years, and i live in the middle of no where with proper shitty country roads and its never been an issue and thats with a splitter on the front bumper
defo go for the 50. you wont be sorry. when doing the back i think imo just go a tad lower. just to try and get the car a bit more lower. but thats just me.
(02-01-2013, 07:20 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]defo go for the 50. you wont be sorry. when doing the back i think imo just go a tad lower. just to try and get the car a bit more lower. but thats just me.

Yeah kingy has a point, if you lower the rear 50mm your going to need like 70 on your rear to level it out,
Love this car! I'd go 60mm all round maybe a bit more on the back Big Grin
Finnaly got my awful bearing noise sorted out, turns out it was the auxbelt tensioner again! Engine sounds nice and healthy again Smile
i really want a 3 door, they just look so good in Bianca white Smile
(04-01-2013, 10:55 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]i really want a 3 door, they just look so good in Bianca white Smile

I just love the look of Phase 1's in general Smile

Thats a mental set up you have there! A truck turbo, bet that suprises a few people lol
it certainly does when its on the road yes, but not in my garage like it has been for the last 3 months because i smashed the screen ninja

looks sweet.

this is slammed

nah man, thats irish and broken!

when you start getting that low your cambers start getting affected because front arms are at the wrong angle, factor that in with years of not ensure the rack is centred and you get mega crazy bump steer...horrible

looks sweet.

this is slammed

OMFG that Leon ......yes
(05-01-2013, 07:05 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]it certainly does when its on the road yes, but not in my garage like it has been for the last 3 months because i smashed the screen ninja

I promised my self an early night last night, but that didn't go to plan, I started reading your project thread! Haha
Pages: 1 2