306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: halp! code pending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Car feels underpowered so I used the scan gauge to look for faults and I've got a code pending...

FRZD.... ?? anyone know anything??

Also showing p0903...
(17-12-2012, 02:04 PM)sean-306 Wrote: [ -> ]Car feels underpowered so I used the scan gauge to look for faults and I've got a code pending...

FRZD.... ?? anyone know anything??

Also showing p0903...

Shit. Not the expert on codes. Are these error codes? Can you wipe them?
Have just googled it and it seems like clutch circuit actuator high... Any ideas people?
If I remember correctly frzd can be an early sign of RG failure Sad
What's rg?
Raccoon gasket. Not too bad to change and luckily parts are cheap
I want to b mad but I can't stop laughing!!
P0903 is a red herring i believe sean, emmas HDi had it the other day, after clearing it though it hasn't come back since

EDIT: i can't remember the exact code actually so it is probably the EGR fault code for when you unplugged it
Its only just cone on though...
The code? or have you got an EML as well?
The code. No eml lights.
Sean, we can have a look tonight at the codes. PP will give a good idea as to what it is Smile
If I make it. Losing interest quick!!!
It's a silent fault code mate so it won't bring on the light, if you get a chance to use PP then that'll be your best shot
But its affecting performance!!
First thing to try.. unplug your MAF, see if it drives better after...
I don't even no what that means sunny!!
MAF = Mass Airflow sensor, it's the one directly next to your airbox with the plug in it.. unplug it, go for a hoon and see if it pulls any better/worse
Even if the car feels like it doesn't have a stage 1 map? Like no pull what so ever?
If anything that'd be the prime symptom lol! It takes less than 10 seconds to pop the bonnet and unplug it.. if it's the same 5 seconds to plug back in, no harm done