306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bit of a barg? . .what you reckon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i've bought it now anyway . .Big Grin . . .probs need some other bits to complete it but looks a good start for the money . . .FMIC here we come! . .i txt the missus last night and told her she'd bought me my Christmas pressie and i love it . .lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-INTERCOOLE...true&rt=nc
Very nice! Mine came this week so going to put rad and stuff on today see how it fitd its 3inch thick tho
(16-12-2012, 10:58 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! Mine came this week so going to put rad and stuff on today see how it fitd its 3inch thick tho

Ooo . . .you're gonna struggle from what i've heard with 3" pipe . . . still nothing a grinder and BFOH can't sort i'm sure . .lol
Inlets are only 2.5 but the cooler is 3inch so I need a phase 1 bumper to try it behind as I don't have one yet
i daren't risk Td04 with a new baby due in Feb, even though i have everything i need minus oil line, but i am doing it at some point next year, thought i'd get the FMIC in place as a little treat and to prepare for the bigger blower . .Smile
Can't hurt to get it all fitted up can it Smile
(16-12-2012, 12:20 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Can't hurt to get it all fitted up can it Smile
nope . .i bagged a Jase style adaptor the other day as well . . . .

so what diameter is your pipework then? . .Smile