306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 205 gti steering wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as listed guys im after a GTI steering wheel for my 205 Dturbo. not sure if i'll need boss but should imagine its the same really. pics and price Big Grin

thanks ash
Grey or black?
any pal

would boss be required or just go right on?
I may be getting a dished one so my GTI one may be up for sale. It's black, leathers not in best condition but it is nearly 30 years old.
how much you looking for it max? got a pic?
The one I have is black, in better than average condition.

Here's a pic.

[Image: D649C4A1-C714-41C2-B0E4-63CC140EE7BA-271...38B297.jpg]

The centre says CTi rather than GTi.
isnt the centre writing supposed to be red?
On a CTi it's meant to be silver. I imagine due to age it went faded so the previous owner polished it off so it was uniform one colour and neater. They did the same with the rear CTi badge to make that all black too.
ahh okay. ermm how much posted? and will it just go right on my DT? i am gonna see max's wheel before deciding before just so you know Smile
Unable to comment as I've never had a DT, but when you buy a 205 boss for aftermarket wheels they dont suggest they differ. A 205 boss is generic across the range so I'd say it will fit without any issue.

Here's a pic of the back.

[Image: 861F1BF6-DDB2-4527-8532-B8AEE399CAF6-374...2FE4AA.jpg]

Price wise, will see what comes back above and price accordingly, but it's not a tatty wheel so I won't be giving it away.
alright nice one bud thanks for that Smile
Ah when peugeot put proper leather on a steering wheel, look how good is still Smile
i've got a 309 gti steering wheel to go on mine . . . they are all the same fitment mate . . . .afaik anyway . Smile
Thanks matt Smile
Dan can you pm me price posted please
Anyone know if a 205 wheel will fit a 306? Love 205 GTI wheels...
(16-12-2012, 10:00 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if a 205 wheel will fit a 306? Love 205 GTI wheels...

Yeah I have one fitted. Just doesn't self cancel the indicators.
(16-12-2012, 11:07 PM)Ricky Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-12-2012, 10:00 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if a 205 wheel will fit a 306? Love 205 GTI wheels...

Yeah I have one fitted. Just doesn't self cancel the indicators.

Sweet Big Grin
Back off my items bitch! Hahahha