306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Garacalas' (Ed off pugnet) TDurbo For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Link to the Advert: http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/class...998/963823

[Image: peugeot-306-vivant-dt-S206834-1.jpg]

[Image: peugeot-306-vivant-dt-S206834-2.jpg]

[Image: peugeot-306-vivant-dt-S206834-3.jpg]

[Image: peugeot-306-vivant-dt-S206834-4.jpg]

Always liked this car tbh; IMO it's the only car I've seen that can pull of morettes...
Was always one of my favourites off pugnet.
Looks mint! shame its 5 door lol
(14-12-2012, 11:15 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks mint! shame its period red lol

Corrected :p
Somebody has RAISED the front end of it. Who has done this!?! >:-(
Always loved this car too, favourite ph2!
Love the 'smooved bonnet but can't be arsed to do the grill' look.
How much?!
£1600 according to the link...
Maybe I should have used Undecided to make it clear I was saying I think it's overpriced
I enjoy reading ads by people that don't actually understand whats been done to their own car,
£1600 is just a little bit over the top!
^^ I think it's actually still running a TD04, which means it'll shift fairly!!
Omgz! A gti servo!
I love it when these cars come back up . May even bwcome part of the secne again
not bad, but for that price it can f*ck right off
ought to be more than 140 bhp when i'm running 134 on a K14 lol

i always liked this car too
(14-12-2012, 01:26 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should have used Undecided to make it clear I was saying I think it's overpriced

agreed i thought you got 2 for that price!!!
loooks epic! Big Grin
(14-12-2012, 01:46 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]^^ I think it's actually still running a TD04, which means it'll shift fairly!!
I more meant the pump mods, degovernored, stripped, shimmed, they're just words not mods Smile
Is a nice car though always liked it, rare for a ph2, but as said is worth about half that!
(14-12-2012, 04:29 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-12-2012, 01:26 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should have used Undecided to make it clear I was saying I think it's overpriced

agreed i thought you got 2 for that price!!!

i know i remember him doing a what's it worth thread and i put it at 1500, he put a lot of work into this car, it's a lot better than most . Smile
It comes down to the same think as always though - you can put as much work into a car as you like, you won't get it back. To sell a modified car for inflated price because of it, you need to wait for the right buyer to come along. But, IMO, it's far too much
I remember this thread from pugnet. He built this car up and put all the effort into it but then when it came to actually driving it he threw his toys out of the pram for some reason and did what all of these immature types seem to do by putting it up for sale at some rediculous price. With the stupid words and phrases used in the advert the kind of person who would buy it would undo all of the decent work that has been done anyway.
Wow, definitely far too much!

I used to like this car back in the day when I owned a diablo ph2. Not so keen now though, I must be getting old lol.
Trust me, I'd happily pay 1600 knowing the work that went into that car... I did half of it myself... Nothing is pikey'd, I'll have to find a photo of the downpipe etc as its a work of art... There's a good 300 quid in just the intercooler system piping alone - not to mention the refurbed beam, brand new resealed brakes, resealed pump... It's one of the tidiest DTs I know...

The guy who owned it after Ed did didn't know exactly what it was, but he's taken good care of it to be fair, I've seen it recently in the flesh and its still in great condition... Supposedly the guy has serviced it and driven it for the last year without fault... Just put fuel in it...
How can yous think this looks good? sorry lol
Its a tidy car and all that, but never in a million years worth 1600 quid..its not even worth that broken let alone complete.

I think 1k would be pushing it tbh, a d turbo is a 500 quid car these days, 800 for an uber tidy one, so 1kfor a tidy modified one is pushing it really, hope he can sell it though as its a nice car, love the way hes failed to even mension its got a bigger blower on it in the ad, assuming it still does?

If a car was worth what all the bits were worth, than my car would be worth loads, but at the end of the day, its still only worth 1k to sell it 2moro, obviously a bit more broken up....it does suck but its just the way it goes with cars, its not an investment, its just for fun Smile
(15-12-2012, 10:03 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Its a tidy car and all that, but never in a million years worth 1600 quid..its not even worth that broken let alone complete.

I think 1k would be pushing it tbh, a d turbo is a 500 quid car these days, 800 for an uber tidy one, so 1kfor a tidy modified one is pushing it really, hope he can sell it though as its a nice car, love the way hes failed to even mension its got a bigger blower on it in the ad, assuming it still does?

If a car was worth what all the bits were worth, than my car would be worth loads, but at the end of the day, its still only worth 1k to sell it 2moro, obviously a bit more broken up....it does suck but its just the way it goes with cars, its not an investment, its just for fun Smile

yeah i agree, but i would put it up at that though expecting to get knocked down and hopefully get around 1k for it . . . . .it does say in the add that it's got a TD04 btw . .Smile
Ah, i failed reading, nothing new! Smile
It's far from the worst advert I've read. I'd value it at 1200 - 1300. If you compare it to Jordans car which recently sold for 1000, this is better in many ways so is surely worth a bit more.
(17-12-2012, 02:17 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]It's far from the worst advert I've read. I'd value it at 1200 - 1300. If you compare it to Jordans car which recently sold for 1000, this is better in many ways so is surely worth a bit more.

You're getting a slap next time I see you.

My 306 was a 1 off, best colour, right amount of doors, it was sex with a peugeot badge.

I see your point but I can't see this getting more than £1300 at a push
Pages: 1 2