306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: i need help with ideas..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As yuu all know, I gave amber a chocolate onion. But I wanna carry on doing horrible things to her but im out of ideas. Anyone know of any nasty pranks to get her with? X
Haha ive just suggested covering her doorway in clingfilm so when she walks out... :-)
how old is said person?
Amber? Shes 15 x
Piss on her while shes asleep, then shell think she pissed the bed
Me and my sister did that to her friend whilst she slept..but with warm water, it wasnt a great reaction. I need better. More clever!! X
if its a more clever idea, she wont think you carried it out..
So far at uni we've stolen people bed-legs, covered every surface in full cups of water, clingfilmed everything, tin foiled everything, moved all the contents of their room into another, stolen all sorts of random shit like curtains (which are good for putting in the freezer), lightbulbs etc. etc.
Kezzieboy Wrote:So far at uni we've stolen people bed-legs, covered every surface in full cups of water, clingfilmed everything, tin foiled everything, moved all the contents of their room into another, stolen all sorts of random shit like curtains (which are good for putting in the freezer), lightbulbs etc. etc.
haha some good material there ;-)
when shes asleep - put some foam/cream in her hand - itch her nose with a feather then she goes to get it and SPLAT in the face! BOOM!
If she has a bed with wooden slates underneath remove them and leave just enough to keep the mattress there then when she jumps into bed she will fall through. Works much better on bunk beds.
lol this is torture
Ahh!! Thanks guys, ill try some of them Smile ill make sure I get pictures too!! X
Cling film over the toilet, on door frames etc, of bedroom doors have round door knobs then put veg oil on it, can't turn it as you can't get a grip so will be stuck lol. Urm I've got loads but most only work as pranks on cars lol
Is her bed up against a wall? If not, cling film her to the bed frame in her sleep. And believe me you can't get out of clingfilm!

Edit: as you can see, clingfilm is strong enough to make two people inseperatable!

[Image: 3ea92838.jpg]
Thats the best idea so far! Unfortunately her bed is up against a wall but im sure I can sort something out!! X
if you can, whilst shes asleep, put a chocolate button between her arse cheeks. the button will melt and she will think that shes shat herself when she awakes. :dance:
You should spin her bed around 180 degrees. That will confuse the f*ck out of her when she gets up half awake and face plants the wall instead of getting out of bed!
NiallHarper Wrote:You should spin her bed around 180 degrees. That will confuse the fornicate out of her when she gets up half awake and face plants the wall instead of getting out of bed!
you need help. lol
move house before she wakes up.
Kingy that's just harsh haha. Won't social services get involved if you did that? Haha.
kingy Wrote:move house before she wakes up.

That would be as funny as purely for the amount of effort put in for such a small joke.

I normally find the little things are th funniest like swap the hinges over on her door so it hinges from the other side or spin the light switch 90 degrees so she has o push the switch sideways to turn the light on.

Or if you wanna be a mean bastard, put itching powder in all her clothes and bedding or rip all the heads off of her childhood toys and put them on spikes on candles on a cake in her room and light them
Slip a blind fold over her while shes sleeping then shell think shes blind when she wakes up.

Turn her wardrobe upside down with all the clothes inside, infact do this to all her furniture.

Fit springs to all her drawers so they snap shut when she opens them.

Hide alarm clocks around her room set to various ungodly hours.

staple the sleeves of her tops and legs of her trousers shut.

I have lots more too if you want them but get started on these.
So far my favourite ones are..
1. Clingfilm her to her bed
2. Chocolate buttons in her bum
3. Hiding alarm clocks around her room
4. Clingfilm on her door frame.

She has a built in wardrobe so would be pretty hard to do that lol.
I will try all these tho and I will get a picture for them all!! Anymore will be great, keep em coming!!! X
1. Butter her face while she's asleep
2. Take out the lightbulb in her room and leave stuff she'll trip over
3. Leave a condom full of mayo on her pillow, or if you really wanna be mean, one with... err... not mayo... Wink
4WayDiablo Wrote:Haha ive just suggested covering her doorway in clingfilm so when she walks out... :-)
Ive done this!!! do it do it do it its brilliant! Confusedhifty:
the condom one wouldnt work it will be crap lol, okaii so alarm clocks and clingfilm is next!! Smile x
We got a bloke at work by moving an entire road works setup into his room while he was asleep. Cones, lights, barriers, signs, temporary traffic lights, the lot. Didn't see his reaction when he woke up but he must have been confused as f*ck lol
at uni i bought £20 worth of tescos own rice krispies, fill every possible space with them , drawers, shoes, sink, pillows, pockets, whatever you can think of, the guy in my halls wasnt pleased lol
^^^^ That reminds me, lots and lots of drawing pins in pockets or just a few in the pockets of a tight pair of jeans
Pages: 1 2