306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pizza Hut catering specially for Niall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: a2u9ety3.jpg]
N'awwwwwww that's so sweet.
Niall will be chuffed!
hope you picked them up for me!
Nah mate never picked em up for you as they wouldna been much good after my 18month old boy had finished destroying them lol
i was in pizza hut today and there was a kid colouring with them! Should have twigged!
I worked at Pizza Hut. We had boxes full of thousands of these!
(11-12-2012, 05:49 PM)stephenraymond606 Wrote: [ -> ]I worked at Pizza Hut. We had boxes full of thousands of these!

You should have pinched a box that would of saved niall food shopping for a month or 2 Big Grin
TBH i was expecting some of these from my secret santa but seeing as Ed is a wanker and put his name down but decided not to join in, didnt get any. Now i have to go hungry Sad
Niall - to make things worse I was sat there in Pizza Hut with my boy and my ex taking the photo and the ex was like 'what are you doing?' and I was telling her there's this guy that eats crayons called Niall Harper then I went Oh shit! you have the same surname (Harper). She said 'Well he's clearly not all there and no relation' and I'm thinking hmm, I'm not too fcukin sure you mental bitch lol
(11-12-2012, 09:24 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Niall - to make things worse I was sat there in Pizza Hut with my boy and my ex taking the photo and the ex was like 'what are you doing?' and I was telling her there's this guy that eats crayons called Niall Harper then I went Oh shit! you have the same surname (Harper). She said 'Well he's clearly not all there and no relation' and I'm thinking hmm, I'm not too fcukin sure you mental bitch lol

Hey man f*ck you. I might like crayons but mentally im not there.

Also, I cant be related...im not a northerner!
Lol - I was getting worried when my son started putting the crayons in his mouth too
lmao

Last time we went to Pizza Hut and saw these I took a photo and sent it to Niall. We got some funny looks off the waiting staff as we wouldn't move to sit down until we'd taken photos! Funnily enough this was the same time when we had the 'rallye pizza box' lol
If I ever go back il steal him a couple hundred Big Grin