306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: RARE Full Leather 3dr Interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a rare full leather interior from a 3dr hatch, not cabrio seats bodged to fit

Front and rear seats, front doorcards and 4 headrests

Trim is grey/silver with black stitching

Currently the seats are in my garage and may find their way into my 306 or I'd sell / swap them as I also need some new wheels.

Problems:
Drivers seat handle to flip it forward has broken plastic bits, still works but is just a metal part.
Drivers seat leather has dried and has cracking to the part that your back goes on

The seats are filthy and need to be fully cleaned and treated

They have side airbags (if needed)

The doorcards don't have any speaker grills or handle trims, just use existing ones
They are a bit loose where leather part and plastic part meet but once bolted on you don't notice. To be honest they could do with a little bit of work to secure them but doesn't look too difficult.

Not sure on price as they need a clean first, have one or two pics so if you want to look then PM me your number and ill text them over

Would also swap for mint steels, cyclones or speedline 1.9's but don't need tyres, just wheels

I picked them up a couple of weeks ago from eBay on the cheap, I was lucky in that the guy needed space and was local to me, so a cheeky offer secured them. Just because I got them cheap it doesn't mean I'm here to make loads of money from them. Ideally would like a swap for some wheels if poss

Or I'll spend some time, money and effort cleaning them up before either using or selling them

A few pics of the front seats. They are dirty and these were taken at approx 3.30pm when it was very dark. I have got better ones which I'll upload but can send them through whatsapp at the moment.

[Image: 306Leather009.jpg]

[Image: 306Leather010.jpg]

[Image: 306Leather011.jpg]

[Image: 306Leather012.jpg]

The pics were taken in the opening of my garage so the garage door above them is creating a shadow.

For forum rules I'll put up a price of £100 ono collected
Will upload some better pics tonight but could do with these gone before xmas, £60 collected
if only I were closer...they go nicely in my beige interior
Now on ebay
Item number 181052357762 ends this afternoon. Grab a bargain
If they were black they would sell like hot cakes!
Very true mate
(04-01-2013, 01:06 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]If they were black they would sell like hot cakes!

Racist! lol