306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How bad can you make your car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh my god found this on ebay whilst at school, all i have too say is HAHAHAHHAHA!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/modified-vauxh...2ec4319bfc
At school? How young are you!!

And lol that's awfull
Might buy it.

Just to smash it the f*ck up.
Haha, i'm sixteen mate nearly finished! should be left but my birthdays on the 3rd of september and missed year above by 3 days Sad

Already got my cars sorted though Wink
no idea mate! looks epic to me!
17 bids wtfff!
At school you say? ninja
(10-12-2012, 12:44 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]At school you say? ninja

No touching school kids Samass Wink
He's 16, its fine!
f*cking haha!!! Samass!!!

What's wrong with the corsa??? I should be doing this to mine shortly! Smile looks epic!
Like how it's still got standard shittey seats in it lol
thought it was 18 to be a bum boy samass!
(10-12-2012, 03:12 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]thought it was 18 to be a bum boy samass!

Really??

SHIT

*runs*
why the f*ck do you want to mod a 18 year old corsa like that? shitty bodykit era is a 90s thing!
but then again the liam will want it so i recon hes put a bid or two on it.
id slap someone if i seen them driving this
Bet it goes like stink though, being a 1.2! lmao
(10-12-2012, 03:59 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]id slap someone if i seen them driving this

Sad
But I want it so badly!!! Pwease don't slap me!

Slap Samass he preferres it!
(10-12-2012, 04:03 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2012, 03:59 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]id slap someone if i seen them driving this

Sad

Id still slap anyone who buys this lol,

This car reminds me of Ali G so would suit you down to the ground with your name on here lol (boii)
wow. just wow.
(10-12-2012, 04:11 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2012, 04:03 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

Sad

Id still slap anyone who buys this lol,

This car reminds me of Ali G so would suit you down to the ground with your name on here lol (boii)

Oh!! Leave the name outta this! Haha :p
Someone called it me when I was younger. They was rather chavvy but it stuck :p.
I'd buy it and collect it carrying a hammer, pay him his £150 or whatever then proceed to destroy it in front of him.

Then get back in my car and drive off laughing
Man I remember looking at cars like this in class when I was in school.
Always remember having a big A2 pad and writing down all the possible cars Id own, then a list of possible body kits, alloys and small performance upgrades.

How times have changed :p
what if we all chip in a tenner and all turn up with hammers and smash the thing to pieces...and then drive off?
(10-12-2012, 12:44 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]At school you say? ninja

Samass...NO! Stay!

As for the car I actually quite like it...Wait now I have my glasses on it looks f*cking GASH!

However one thing alarms me:

The vehicle details for L631 FKO are:
Date of Liability 31 07 2012
Date of First Registration 18 04 1994
Year of Manufacture 1994
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1196cc
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker N
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

In other words 0-60 in 3 and a half weeks.

More to the point...a 16 year old on a 306 owners/ex-owner's forum? Seriously? You can't even drive yet!

Final point on the matter: You need to put your glasses on for even considering a Vauxhall. They're utter SHITE.
(11-12-2012, 02:51 AM)InkedMuttleydateline='1355194267' Wrote: [ -> ]More to the point...a 16 year old on a 306 owners/ex-owner's forum? Seriously? You can't even drive yet!

Final point on the matter: You need to put your glasses on for even considering a Vauxhall. They're utter SHITE.

And he already owns a 306, that's dedication if I have ever seen it.

And if you read the OP he is just stating how shît it is not that he wants to buy it.

=\
id buy that. then proceed to write it off immediately, like i did to my fiesta because i hated it so much, after driving it for a month i got so pissed off with it i drove 23 miles in 1st gear mostly in the hedge until the bumper came off and it overheated epicly proceeding to send bits of piston and crank casing flying through the bonnet and showering the road with oil. good fun Smile
I thought I found the worst car =[ that renualt clio that had aeroplane brakes and looked like Bat-mobile.

but i guess we have a new winner.
As Jake says I already own a 306 and intend. To drive it as a first car in just over nine months Smile
(11-12-2012, 08:07 AM)RhysBoost Wrote: [ -> ]As Jake says I already own a 306 and intend. To drive it as a first car in just over nine months Smile

Jesus it's not even like you're NEARLY 17 lmao

Fair play sir, you're committed!
I also have another project car too!
Pages: 1 2