306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How bad can you make your car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bad time to say one of those 17 bids was mine?
(11-12-2012, 09:56 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Bad time to say one of those 17 bids was mine?

Whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttttt did you look at it on a 3d screen without glasses on so it was all blurry it may look good then
All that fabrication and hard work should not go without merit.
Ill turn up give him a certificate then proceed to with the help of friends roll that turtle on its back
I needed somewhere to store shit so yea its a portable shed Smile
Ain't there enough s*** stored on it without putting more in it plus with that engine won't move very quickly lol
(10-12-2012, 09:54 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]what if we all chip in a tenner and all turn up with hammers and smash the thing to pieces...and then drive off?

THIS!

Seriously!!

Edit;
[Image: 5ezamadu.jpg]
I got my 306 when I was 16, only a month before though!
(11-12-2012, 11:36 AM)RePT Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2012, 09:54 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]what if we all chip in a tenner and all turn up with hammers and smash the thing to pieces...and then drive off?

THIS!

Seriously!!

Edit;
[Image: 5ezamadu.jpg]

Hahahahaaa!!! If I was on computer you'd so get rep!
has he answered that text yet? epic trolling hahaha
(11-12-2012, 10:25 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]has he answered that text yet? epic trolling hahaha

Nope Sad
shame i'd quite happily chip in my tenner, ill even bring my own sledge hammer so we've got more to pass round
(12-12-2012, 08:09 PM)306Dan Wrote: [ -> ]shame i'd quite happily chip in my tenner, ill even bring my own sledge hammer so we've got more to pass round

I don't have a sledge hammer.... Will fire do?
Messaged him again...

[Image: areruban.jpg]

Luls
Omg you are my hero right now!!!
(10-12-2012, 03:33 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]why the f*ck do you want to mod a 18 year old corsa like that? shitty bodykit era is a 90s thing!
but then again the liam will want it so i recon hes put a bid or two on it.

PMSL..repped !
An hour to go! Must see what it ends at xD
Pages: 1 2