306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Electric mirrors . . Talk to me (voice of Terry Tibbs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have retro fitted electric mirrors and i have the doorcards now with the swiches in them . .should all the wiring be there and it's just a case of plugging shit in???

phase 1 by the way . . . . .

cheers, Matt . . Smile
Not 100% sure on the ph1 but i know on the 2 and 3, all you need to do is fit the loom in the door and it will all work.
(05-12-2012, 03:49 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Not 100% sure on the ph1 but i know on the 2 and 3, all you need to do is fit the loom in the door and it will all work.

so there's an extra piece of loom you need then? . . .that what you mean? . .Smile

bitchtits? . . . .
if yours was a low spec car without electric mirrors, you will need the entire loom from inside the door. About 10 minutes to chance. Just knock the ring off the plug where the loom connects from the car and disconnect it from windows, locking and speakers, fit new one, job done

bitchtits.
(05-12-2012, 04:36 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]if yours was a low spec car without electric mirrors, you will need the entire loom from inside the door. About 10 minutes to chance. Just knock the ring off the plug where the loom connects from the car and disconnect it from windows, locking and speakers, fit new one, job done

bitchtits.

ok i get you, my car is D-turdo spec but i don't think they have them as standard do they . . . .
well thanks for that, i wonder what had them on 5 door as standard?? . .i'm guessing xsi's probably . .Smile

kiddyfiddler
5 or 3 door doesnt matter. just means you might have to loose some wire in the door lol
My D-turbo hasn't got lecky mirrors hope that helps ph1 also, hopefully if it works with you just changing the door looms i may do mine been trying to find a definative answer to this for a while Sad
(05-12-2012, 04:48 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]5 or 3 door doesnt matter. just means you might have to loose some wire in the door lol
cool . . .Smile
(05-12-2012, 05:16 PM)Parksy87 Wrote: [ -> ]My D-turbo hasn't got lecky mirrors hope that helps ph1 also, hopefully if it works with you just changing the door looms i may do mine been trying to find a definative answer to this for a while Sad
yeah i'll keep you posted . . .Smile

dogwankers
I tried this in my p2 d turbo and it didn't work. I think there is more wiring and maybe a relay to add somewhere. Let me know how you get on.
(11-12-2012, 12:55 PM)londondan86 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this in my p2 d turbo and it didn't work. I think there is more wiring and maybe a relay to add somewhere. Let me know how you get on.

ok pal, wouldn't use leccy mirrors but the thought of having them makes me hard. lol