306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: anyone used these over PugRacing ones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a set from pug racing before and these seem pretty much identical but at a fair bit cheaper!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewite...5632418012
Good price...benefits?
That is a good price if they're as good as the Pug Racing or BakerBM units...
I had (and still have) these, compared side by side with the pug racing you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in price - they run absolutely fine and stand up to a lot of abuse. Well worth the shot to save yourself a bit of cash
That's good to hear because I ordered some sunday! Initially thought the PR ones were stainless hence the price increase but turns out there the same as the cheaper option
"Postage:May not post to Scottish Highlands"

thats what i normaly get on ebay
im sure i only paid bout £35 for PR from their website
I got your email btw Daniel are you around glasgow often?
Il be near Glasgow either late this week or next week for a day or two, think the place im going is Kaim? its a few miles south of glasgow
He also does them in stainless i was going to get some off him but went for the bbm ones from the groupe buy Smile
They'd be exactly the same quality, chances are they get the parts from the same supplier anyway. I'd guess the only bit they would make themselves is the threaded bar (if they even make that?) and as long as its in tolerance what difference can there be?! I would have got some of these ones but I bought mine cheap at FCS from BM
Would these fit the dtub/hdi box?
Yep as they use the same setup as a '6 that's what mine are going onto
Sweeeeeet Big Grin
i got them on Project T made the world of difference and tough as rass! And they double clipped too. had issue with one clip pinging out when installing them ebayed the seller and he sent me out a Full set of clips. service like that gets a big thumbs up from me