306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: under bonnet fuse box loom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im after some advise on the loom. i have narrowed down why my hdi cuts out and the k light goes off. there seem to be a loose wire near the fuse box. i need to take the loom out to check it, but i dont want to start taking the bumper and wing and everything else off to get it out. has anyone took this out without too much bother?
its wet and i`m not in the mood Sad
It does loop under the wing, you'll need to at least take the arch liner out. Possibly the bumper too, I forget. When I ripped mine out I had the wing and bumper off already, so I can't remember what access is like with them on. Probably possible, but fiddly
(04-12-2012, 12:52 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]It does loop under the wing, you'll need to at least take the arch liner out. Possibly the bumper too, I forget. When I ripped mine out I had the wing and bumper off already, so I can't remember what access is like with them on. Probably possible, but fiddly

thanks samass.
ive took the liner out and it was all ok. its bugging me, i wiggle the wires, but they all look ok.
it starts once the k light is on. but not when its not. the ecu wires are all reading right, wheather the light is on or off. really stumpedHuh