306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted long shot I know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phase 3 crystals or halos to fit phase 2/3

The long shot is I only have around £25 to spend I need these as a priority as one of mine has been smashed by an angry kid with a baseball bat
Can't view it and won't let me register
Which one has been smashed?
I've got a passenger side crystal you can have for a tenner +post?
How much is the postage mate

I'm after a pair but if people have individuals that's cool
I also have a drivers side one also

Drop me a pm if interested as I on mobile so don't look tho threads often
He smashed the passenger side but need a drivers side to replace the one I have as its not sealed properly

Problem is I only have £26.50 available until I can use the car again as I use the car for work and can't drive it in its current state and I do really need both lights tbh
I've got a pair of phase 2 lights, £10 + postage?
(03-12-2012, 07:24 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a pair of phase 2 lights, £10 + postage?

Ill let you know if I can't sort some crystals out soon mate would prefer crystals or halos tbh
I have a spare set of crystals, can't post them for £25 though as its £14 postage on them Sad
Dicky speaks the truth - having posted 2 sets of lights myself recently the postage is cock on via royal fail though I suspect a courier would be less but its the inconvenience of having to wait in and see if they bother to turn up - sellers choice I'm afraid.
Can leave a package outside with myhermes but some people ain't keen on that
Hermes are pretty good tbh