306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: XUD heater matrix hoses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now the blower's on and the car's running again I should probably plumb the heater matrix back in.

Need the hoses please, non-a/c DT. Ta.
I assume they are model/engine-specific? I have a set of '6 ones you can have for the price of postage and a beer if you ever make it to a meet....?
Lol, why would you charge me postage if I was meeting you? Pikey chunt.

The bulkhead connections are the same but the pipes are different, XUD feeds from lower cambelt side of the engine and returns to the back of the block, both lines on the gti come from the right side of the block.
I meant I'd post it to you in the hope you'd get me a beer if you ever make it to FCS you muppet! I'm assuming you'll want to fit the hoses before then, or have you learnt nothing from the bodgetastic turbo debacle..? lmao

Yeah I thought they may be different, nevermind; I just had it sitting about and would rather it had gone to good use rather than it get chucked... nm Tongue
At least I acknowledge problems and fix them, heard through the grape vine that yours is still tapping Wink

We should have a forum bet, who will make it to FCS? Me with my hugely unreliable weapon or you with your BMW road block imagination..?
(02-12-2012, 09:48 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]turbo debacle

Really... You couldn't think of turbocle..?