306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FAO Fooby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm talking 3 miles with a couple of hours between trips, engine didn't warm up once all week. Tbh that sounds like your "eco" driving style is just a bit shit lol.
Maybe your raccoon filter is fluffed up beyond the workable limit?
(04-12-2012, 10:18 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking 3 miles with a couple of hours between trips, engine didn't warm up once all week. Tbh that sounds like your "eco" driving style is just a bit shit lol.

3 miles? You could bloody walk that! lol Nah I never do trips that short lol. My idea of a short trip is Nans and back - 10 miles.

The problem with my Eco driving is that I tuned it to the Golf, using the mpg calculator in the dash, although not totally accurate it did show where I was using more fuel, in some really odd places. And I use the same techniques/speeds with the HDi but with no mpg calculator I can't tell if its working at all!!

But then even with the Golf I'd average the same over the fortnight/tankful, 60-65mpg everytime, even if I'd been for a hoon with Rowell during the week, I'd make up that mpg later on. Because I can't go two weeks driving carefully lol, theres always the time you're late or theres someone that needs taught that NSL roads can be driven at more than 25mph lol.
(04-12-2012, 12:34 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]you didn't come to the christmas meet, therefore your mpg is invalid.

Nadi was more or less a corpse on Saturday...felt a little bit bad about leaving her behind Tongue
(04-12-2012, 12:46 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Nadi was more or less a corpse on Saturday...felt a little bit bad about leaving her behind Tongue

nothing a cruise to reading wouldn't have fixed Tongue

aha hope she's alright tho dude Smile
Stop worrying about MPGs and just drive the f*cking things, their diesels for christs sake!
Quarter of a tank gone already! Sad wanna swap jonny or kez? lol

[attachment=3755]

It is dead on quarter btw, just went up a little cos I parked on a slope.
ill swap you a volvo for it
(04-12-2012, 07:37 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]ill swap you a volvo for it

Rather herbal, will make you feel great while driving. It's a good deal Smile
(04-12-2012, 07:50 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Rather herbal, will make you feel great while driving. It's a good deal Smile

not so much anymore, spent about 2 hours cleaning it, almost smells fresh haha
Haha, erm, no thanks. Confused lol
im sure you'd like it, loads of space, loads of power, clean enough inside to help your ocd, REEEEALLLLLLYYYYY economical....
Lol, I'm sure it must be one of those things atleast. Big Grin
actually... there's only one of those things thats not true...
Well in that case it sounds ideal! Wink
it's yours Tongue
You mean you got rid of that epic expensive?
(04-12-2012, 08:30 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you got rid of that epic expensive?

gotta be done, need rid of the epic expensive! (that is the ovlov lol )
(04-12-2012, 07:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, erm, no thanks. Confused lol

You sure? Have you heard the turbo chatter?
Mpg over noise though liam! Sad and my HDi has its fair share of unusual noises. lol
Mine gets MPG AND makes epic noise. Win win!!
Epic noise from a diesel? Pfft. Tongue lol

The golf made an epic v8 noise though....when it broke! Rolleyes
Jonny your hdi sounds lush (for a diesel) Tongue
I love the noise my derv makes !
(05-12-2012, 03:37 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]I love the noise my derv makes !

Did sound good. Shame about all the coal pouring out the back! Smile
(05-12-2012, 03:41 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
Shame about all the coal pouring out the back! Smile

I have no idea what you are talking about :whistles:
(05-12-2012, 03:55 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2012, 03:41 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
Shame about all the coal pouring out the back! Smile

I have no idea what you are talking about :whistles:

you did when you put your foot down in that tunnel. Dont think grant quite knew why i was shouting "do your bloody window up!!" until you did that haha
Haha... My bad Smile
(04-12-2012, 10:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Mpg over noise though liam! Sad and my HDi has its fair share of unusual noises. lol

Boring bastard!

Me too actually Big Grin
(04-12-2012, 10:58 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine gets MPG AND makes epic noise. Win win!!

Mine too, Over 60mpg on the motorway, 50mpg average and only costing about £4 a gallon anyway plus its EPICLY FAST (for a shit box)

Tom you need to stop worrying, just decide that as long as your getting over 50mpg that its alright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4