306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED- HEATER MATRIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cars stoped blowin hot air, and 1 of the water pipes is cold comin out of the bulk head so im guessing matrix lol

As close to rotherham as possible
Air con car or not?

I can Supply a use one. Although I'd highly recommend buying new.
Sounds like the matrix is blocked. Best to buy a new one IMO then fit second hand Smile

As its abit of a pita of a job and you won't want to be doing it agen few months down the line Smile
(02-12-2012, 01:47 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like the matrix is blocked. Best to buy a new one IMO then fit second hand Smile

As its abit of a pita of a job and you won't want to be doing it agen few months down the line Smile

Yeah never thought of that! Realy cant be botherd to do it again in a few months, how mu
ch you guy reckon a new 1 will be from bulls eye?
There are 2 different matrix aircon and non aircon I paid around £50 a few years back for my non ac one from a local motorfactors have a look on ebay you should find one at a good price Smile
Iv just done mine and paid 30 for my non air con one and it is a pita and definately dont wanna do it again any time soon
Tom what make did you get? I think the one I paid £50 for was a nissens was quite a few years back now tho.
Not looking foward to doing it but its gota be done if im wanting to sell the car! Lol
They're on ebay for 25 Smile
Wish we still had bulls eye round here, loved it! Loads better than ECP most of the time.