306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just great. -_-
Exactly.
Huh

Something up?
She just loves her new name! <3
Just be glad you dont own mats car cos with the sound of his engine theres a knockers joke in there somewhere
Ah, yes I see it now! Doh lol
:S lol
Haha. Troll level: Over 9000
Well look what Scott's changed mine too...and it wasn't even me who was racist!!!
(02-12-2012, 10:57 AM)Ben Rowell Wrote: [ -> ]Well look what Scott's changed mine too...and it wasn't even me who was racist!!!

somebody was racist? Somebody needs to fill me in!
(02-12-2012, 01:26 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2012, 10:57 AM)Ben Rowell Wrote: [ -> ]Well look what Scott's changed mine too...and it wasn't even me who was racist!!!

somebody was racist? Somebody needs to fill me in!

Somebody already did.. giggity alright Wink
Amazing! Too much amazing
Something to do with an Arab looking bouncer and some one saying stuff about September 11
The Arab bouncer fella came to kick us all out the pub as it was closing and he shouted stuff then "someone"... (Not benjay lol ) said ... Close translation.... 9/11... Hur hur hur
(02-12-2012, 01:40 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]The Arab bouncer fella came to kick us all out the pub as it was closing and he shouted stuff then "someone"... (Not benjay lol ) said ... Close translation.... 9/11... Hur hur hur

I know who it was, he was stood in front of me at the time...
Hahahahahaha, love this forum!
epic stuff Tongue
Lmao! Scott and I ahead a drunken moment with this! Pahaha!
Tapatalk REALLY doesnt like it when your username has been changed!!!

#tapafail
Why are you using tapatalk? Is it because you just miss the tapping of your car?
(03-12-2012, 11:47 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you using tapatalk? Is it because you just miss the tapping of your car?

Yes. I also make sure I close down the app so when I open it next time I want to view the forum I get a little 'tap medicine' to help me through the day.
Sweet. Also, don't know why I'm trying to troll you. Your not ed. don't get a reaction out of you and a look of "I'm going to tap you so hard on the nose in a minute"
(03-12-2012, 11:57 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet. Also, don't know why I'm trying to troll you. Your not ed. don't get a reaction out of you and a look of "I'm going to tap you so hard on the nose in a minute"

Maybe it's because my car is faster than yours?? :TMI:
(03-12-2012, 12:37 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2012, 11:57 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet. Also, don't know why I'm trying to troll you. Your not ed. don't get a reaction out of you and a look of "I'm going to tap you so hard on the nose in a minute"

Maybe but it could also be because mine isn't ph2 Diablo fail.
Did you know statistically, your 84% more likely to accidentally modify your near side chassis leg if your in a Diablo. If your in a Venetian green 306, your only 46% more likely to damage a chassis leg.
(03-12-2012, 12:49 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe but it could also be because mine isn't ph2 Diablo fail.
Did you know statistically, your 84% more likely to accidentally modify your near side chassis leg if your in a Diablo. If your in a Venetian green 306, your only 46% more likely to damage a chassis leg.

Did Dum give you these statistics? Wink

Also, stop trying to change the subject!!
No. If dumdum gave me these statistics, he would also try and say that if you own a bianca gti, you are 99.45% more likely to have had a giant magnet installed in your back bumper that is only attracted to a certain type of metal that is commonly used to create car park bollards with.

And the subject was your new name so I think you changed the subject :p. but yes you won if me admitting defeat makes you happy. Best of 3? Lol
(03-12-2012, 12:49 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2012, 12:37 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe but it could also be because mine isn't ph2 Diablo fail.
Did you know statistically, your 84% more likely to accidentally modify your near side chassis leg if your in a Diablo.

This is true. I drive a Diablo phase 2 and this morning I hit some sheet ice and nearly modified a 308...