306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FREE to good home . . phase 1 xsi blue fleck front seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
these are surplus to my requirements . . . .just wanted the doorcards to match my S16 interior . .they are in good nick no holes that i can see . . .

so yeah anyone want them??? or they will deffo be going to the tip! . . .only front seats btw no back seats . .Smile

Matt . . ..almost forgot, these are 5 door fitment

located between Doncaster and Rotherham . .Smile
Sure spike was after some
(01-12-2012, 06:02 PM)Tyronnster Wrote: [ -> ]Sure spike was after some

he'll want 3 door ones though i reckon . .Smile
Yup 3door s16 seats in blue I'm after Sad
(01-12-2012, 06:04 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup 3door s16 seats in blue I'm after Sad

No worries bro
(01-12-2012, 06:04 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup 3door s16 seats in blue I'm after Sad

yeah i've got some of those . . .did i mention that i converted them to fit my 5 door? . . . . . .:p
Thanks for the heads up anyway mate Wink

Matt ur a lady garden Sad
(01-12-2012, 06:05 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads up anyway mate Wink

heh . . . .hard cheese old boy, they will never see a 3 door again . .mwhahahaha . lol
(01-12-2012, 06:05 PM)spike2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads up anyway mate Wink

Much agreed on this subject Angry
Dude will totally take those seats off you
(01-12-2012, 07:05 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Dude will totally take those seats off you

You need to be looking fot engines that dont have windows rather than seats
(01-12-2012, 07:05 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Dude will totally take those seats off you

no probs mate . . . .how will you get here though? . . . . .lmao
We'll...... Xudrallyewhat? ninja
(01-12-2012, 09:05 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]We'll...... Xudrallyewhat? ninja

u know you want to . .lol
well they'll deffo have to be chucked before christmas or our lass will go mental, they're in the bathroom atm as i haven't anywhere else to put them . .lol
make them into a bog. sorted.
right these will go to the tip soon if no-one gives me an approx collection time, shame as they're some of the best phase 1 seats going imo . . . . . . . . .i'll give it until the weekend and then they're gone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> . . Smile
Ill take them, phase 1 with the deeper bolster arnt they?
(05-12-2012, 12:22 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Ill take them, phase 1 with the deeper bolster arnt they?

ok mate, you've got until Monday . . .i'm binning them then . Smile
I actually need these now! My drivers seat likes to slide back when cornering excessively
(05-12-2012, 07:38 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I actually need these now! My drivers seat likes to slide back when cornering excessively

i don't mind who has them lol . . . . .they really do have to go though, they're in they bathroom and our lass is real pissed about it . Big Grin

first come first seated i'm afraid . .Smile
Kyle will probably get there first. I can't afford to fuel my dervslag there and back lol
(06-12-2012, 09:58 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2012, 07:38 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I actually need these now! My drivers seat likes to slide back when cornering excessively

i don't mind who has them lol . . . . .they really do have to go though, they're in they bathroom and our lass is real pissed about it . Big Grin

Matt do you still have these if so I will get them I really only need drivers one till my cage goes in then my new seats will go?
(06-12-2012, 11:44 AM)Lisa306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 09:58 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]

Matt do you still have these if so I will get them I really only need drivers one till my cage goes in then my new seats will go?

yes . . . you know they're 5 door though don't you? . .Smile
(06-12-2012, 11:56 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 11:44 AM)Lisa306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2012, 09:58 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't mind who has them lol . . . . .they really do have to go though, they're in they bathroom and our lass is real pissed about it . Big Grin

yes . . . you know they're 5 door though don't you? . .Smile

Ya that is wot I need will call my mate to come get em pm me ur number please..

will be same guy who come and got strut brace..
these have now gone, Lisa306 has cleared my bathroom for me lol . . .sorry to anyone else that wanted them but on the plus side i might get laid tonight now i've cleared the bathroom! . . Big Grin
Charlie sheen style winning
(08-12-2012, 10:50 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]these have now gone, Lisa306 has cleared my bathroom for me lol . . .sorry to anyone else that wanted them but on the plus side i might get laid tonight now i've cleared the bathroom! . . Big Grin

Thanks bud, there in good condition too....ashame to rip them apart for subframes after my cage is done...