306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PPC in the Park 18th May 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
PPC in the park is 18th May 2013, Its at Mallory Park again. I take it the usual lot are up for another year of Mallory Park funtimes?
Yes.... Wouldn't miss it!
This needs to be the 306OC summer meet. Il be there for sure B-)
Will be there Big Grin

Hopefully in something on track, but will see how uni stuff is going as for that. If not, shotgun a ride with someone? Go the GoPro this year too Smile
Of course. You even need to ask?
Poodle you gonna co drive for me again or is your own car gonna be running.

Dan your right. Needs to be 306oc summer meet. I cant believe this never gets a bigger turn out.
I guess as it's only a month before FCS it might not get so many people there.

Anyway, I'm up for it!
My car will be drivable even if i have to throw a couple of hundred at it to make sure, i'm determined to bring a car i'm proud of to a meet for the first time in two years! lol

FCS was a let down for me tbh, ppcitp was a much better show all round imho.
I will be there as ever... Dum, I'll bring the fire receptacle Tongue
Yep I'll be there this year. See what all the fuss is about :p
May end up going. Depending on what happens depends which car lol
Up for having a gander at this one
Think i may have to join in on the fun Tongue
yep most probably up for this!
(04-12-2012, 12:14 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]yep most probably up for this!

Sorry, no racists.
Looks like his newly found brother, Ben Rowell won't be making it either then lol
Definately deserves a better turnout than it normally gets from us, been to the last three and its always a great weekend. A lot more low key than FCS, USC etc but its a different type of event really.
I'm in Smile
Oh and also Id like to add that the track time is much better value for money than FCS at Rockingham as you dont have to do 2 laps behind a pace car and the track is much shorter so you do about twice the number of laps meaning that you actually can start to learn corners in a 15 minute session I have a feeling that i got 8-10 laps in a session last year at Mallory and I only got 2 or 3 at rockingham that weren't pace car'd
You only got a few laps since you were in the po-slow lol
Might come up to this for a change, never been before!

Doubt ill bring the bus though!
(05-12-2012, 06:11 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Might come up to this for a change, never been before!

Bring the bus??? Heart
We could get a pretty good stand going for this! Will be great if everyone does come Smile
(05-12-2012, 06:36 PM)Carlos182 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2012, 06:11 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Might come up to this for a change, never been before!

Bring the bus??? Heart

2 long hauls within a week? Screw that, ill take the partner haha
(05-12-2012, 06:11 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]2 long hauls within a week? Screw that, ill take the partner haha

Dodgy

Bring the Audi?!
Darren Ill donate towards fuel/beer if you bring the bus
looking forward to this now. Whats the deal with buying tickets? And i assume we will be having club camping and epic epic lolz?
(05-12-2012, 07:23 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]looking forward to this now. Whats the deal with buying tickets? And i assume we will be having club camping and epic epic lolz?

Tickets can be bought from there website, tickets are fairly cheap camping is like £10 a night though!

But yeah camping is always epic !
Best show all year if you like cars that are used, abused, driven hard and you don't like banging subs in the carpark...

Always a great crack, some awesome stuff on track and it feels like a small show, you can easily get round the entire paddock and make sure you see everything!

Track is also a great one IMO if it's your first time out, it's short, not especially fast and there's loads of run off room if you do have a problem... And Devils Elbow is the best corner in the world.
I prefer the esses, four wheel drift and then wang it in the other direction. <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10