306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Another gti fail..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rIcrQ.jpg]

Doh

Absolutely useless
Cool story bro
I didn't think you were going to publish this! It's a true statement though...
cool.......?
I dont get it?

Prostitutes are cheap compared to GTi6 ownership. For what I was paying to fuel the GTi i could of had a prostitute at least every other night (or a 5 on 1 orgy at the end of the week)
wow, this is the most interesting thread ever.
Thread title change to just fail?
It would appear jay pizzle has a lot of space...
Sorry, would you prefer it I went into detail with what would/could happen? Wink

(28-11-2012, 04:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I dont get it?

Prostitutes are cheap compared to GTi6 ownership. For what I was paying to fuel the GTi i could of had a prostitute at least every other night (or a 5 on 1 orgy at the end of the week)

Stop it, you're giving me ideas!!
Oooookaaay
More detail appreciated
I'll remember this next time
(28-11-2012, 04:45 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, would you prefer it I went into detail with what would/could happen? Wink

lmao
MissTait_GTi6 Wrote:

Must

Not

Make

Inappropriate

Comments

Awww Bollocks I cant resist:

- I dont think pimping yourself out for fuel is a good idea

- ginge dosent have £20 a go to spend

- your worth more than £20 a go

- theres no way im paying you till youve been steralised and de gingerised, much safer to go with an aids riddled smack whore cos at least i wont catch gingerness
There's a compliment in there somewhere...I think?
(28-11-2012, 05:11 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]There's a compliment in there somewhere...I think?

lmao
(28-11-2012, 05:11 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]There's a compliment in there somewhere...I think?
1 direct compliment and 2 indirect (think about it)
(28-11-2012, 05:07 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]- theres no way im paying you till youve been steralised and de gingerised, much safer to go with an aids riddled smack whore cos at least i wont catch gingerness

She is sterile after sleeping with ginge. Ive heard ginger sperm destroys the womb!
Dodgy
(28-11-2012, 05:18 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-11-2012, 05:07 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]- theres no way im paying you till youve been steralised and de gingerised, much safer to go with an aids riddled smack whore cos at least i wont catch gingerness

She is sterile after sleeping with ginge. Ive heard ginger sperm destroys the womb!

lmao !!
(28-11-2012, 04:19 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]wow, this is the most interesting thread ever.

+1