306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well you've been all over facebook trying to buy a 3 door HDi and sell your WVO filtering set up so I can probably guess. Please let it be a UHZ lump Smile
Been trying to sell my wvo system for a year! Just need the space to sort out my little shed/workshop.
Want a 3dr Hdi for a good friend of mine who drives.... an astra :-0

And there is no manual box currenly for a UHZ :-(
HDi 16v....? Big GrinD
UHZ would be epic!
(25-08-2015, 06:19 AM)conorpierce Wrote: [ -> ]UHZ would be epic!

Would be but as said, all autos and still fetch a lot kf money just for bare engines
Hmm yer don't want auto lol
Rallye with a GTB2056VLK? Wink
(25-08-2015, 07:34 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]Rallye with a GTB2056VLK? Wink

Nah, wouldnt be a good combo tbh
Pussy Wink lol
When your done with this car can you bring it too my work? I'll give it a fitting send off Wink
(25-08-2015, 07:38 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]Pussy Wink lol

It wohld be awful though!?

(25-08-2015, 08:45 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]When your done with this car can you bring it too my work? I'll give it a fitting send off Wink

Nah... I'm 100% confident someome will buy the whole car off me for £3000

lmao Rofl
I know mate I'm only teasing, look forward to seeing what the new project is
RWD. More then 4 cylinders and/or Turbo.
what would you put that V6 into? as it wont go in a 306!
(25-08-2015, 10:13 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]what would you put that V6 into?  as it wont go in a 306!

When I find a manual box to suit.....

It will happen!

But not at this point.

(25-08-2015, 10:03 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]RWD. More then 4 cylinders and/or Turbo.

Ok. Cat is out the bag. 

Ferrari 458 it is.
you're putting it in the middle? Big Grin

I doubt there is any box out there that will take the torque, hence the auto.
Rear mounted V6 ?
This KEEPs me smiling!

Took a couple people out in it this weekend... Gave it the beans a LOT for ages, never missed a beat. Cruises at silly speeds on A roads like its just ticking over. So unfussed.

And not once gets heat issues. Only issue it had was I did some drive bys with a mate filming and came to a stop. As soon as moving, was fine.

She is keen!
Bet id find the limits of the cooling system Tongue
(29-08-2015, 09:02 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Bet id find the limits of the cooling system Tongue

I keep finding a town before I find the limit of the coolant system! lol
(29-08-2015, 09:02 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Bet id find the limits of the cooling system Tongue

QFT

Let's hope it's some improvement, as want to get a decent rad on mine asap.

Find out at Combe in sep, be nice to see you take quarry at more than 'out for a Sunday drive' pace.
piggy if you re getting good results now, why don't you just enjoy it for a little while, get some good fun out of it. I know a project is never finished. As you always find something else to change or upgrade on it.
(29-08-2015, 10:07 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]

QFT

Find out at Combe in sep, be nice to see you take quarry at more than 'out for a Sunday drive' pace.

Combe will be THE test, hence why I realised I should go! Still yet to put an oil cooler on it!

And I'll drive at the pace I want thanks! :Tongue

I was having a right blast in my last session, was hitting 125 just before braking into quarry and having back end twitches intothe chicances and getting jaw ache from smiling! So.... Tongue

(29-08-2015, 10:07 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]

QFT

Combe will be THE test, hence why I realised I should go! Still yet to put an oil cooler on it!

And I'll drive at the pace I want thanks! :Tongue

I was having a right blast in my last session, was hitting 125 just before braking into quarry and having back end twitches intothe chicances and getting jaw ache from smiling! So.... Tongue
Bullshit. watched most of your session which just looked like you were out for a pleasure cruise and holding up all the renault sports lol

Oh and me & chris were hitting those speeds before quarry in a pretty much standard rallye. Boom.
I really don't care, i drove at a pace I was happy with and had a blast!
Plus I drove to and from combe and did all that track time on £25 of fuel! Boom!
lol
Perhaps some track driving tuition would be wise now the modding has come towards an end?
(31-08-2015, 07:40 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps some track driving tuition would be wise now the modding has come towards an end?

Meh, course it would be wise but I'm never going to be amazing in track or ever spend that much time on track I don't think.

But I love it and I'm happy when I do go Smile I don't mind being the slowest, as long as I feel the happiest and can drive the car home Smile
The more you go.the more confident you get. There's no point thrashing round like a twat and spinning every lap. 1. Its not fair on everyone else on track 2. Its not good for the car.
We all saw that 106 hero on track at fcs!!