306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14-08-2015, 08:32 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-08-2015, 09:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-08-2015, 07:06 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]nice wheels, or maybe not depending on your opinion - I'm sitting on the fence on this one

lmao 

You so funny! - Imho

*You're

You so funny too - fact, not opinion Tongue
just read through most of this thread Smile Lol @ the argumaents....

but, i like your dedication. in the end getting her to 1000kg is impressive. I would have just got a mini ........ (im joking....)

I bet she is a pocket rocket, and sticks to the road like poo on a blanket Smile good work fella.

Tony.
needs more stickers!
(15-08-2015, 07:40 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: [ -> ]just read through most of this thread Smile Lol @ the argumaents....

but, i like your dedication. in the end getting her to 1000kg is impressive. I would have just got a mini ........ (im joking....)

I bet she is a pocket rocket, and sticks to the road like poo on a blanket Smile good work fella.

Tony.

Thanks man! 

Would love a mini tbh... But they are skyrocketing in price. Shoulda got one a few yrs ago!
Nice to seat got them seats

How many Piggy points do I get lol
Piggy you make me want to strip the rallye, your a bad man.
(17-08-2015, 09:27 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Piggy you make me want to strip the rallye, your a bad man.

Hehe!  Itwasntme

(16-08-2015, 06:45 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to seat got them seats

How many Piggy points do I get lol

You can have bonus 5 ThumbsUp
Been blasting round in this. Having fun.

Temps been ok, rise to 90ish when you cane it then drop as the rad cools things...

But I found a little water leak yesterday. Fixed it this afternoon and lost most of the coolant(water) in process.

So refilled and blead it.... Go for a 1.5hr blast and find the temps are under even better control! Winning!
Good news fella, seems to be holding together nicely Smile
(17-08-2015, 08:13 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]Good news fella, seems to be holding together nicely Smile

needs more boost now Tongue
Yup. More fuel first though.

She burns so clean!
Saw this Piggy....
[Image: piggy%20intake%201jpg.jpg]

...and thought you might like a butchers at the grille, IMHO ( Wink ) i prefer yours...but it does look low enough for cool air flow

Just thought you might wanna see Wink
Ooooh I like the colour...forget the grill lol
Lolol i just stumbled across it and thought id share it with you Wink never mind hey Big Grin

i never noticed the body coloured splitter lol i wonder how long that lasted lol
Nice and light Wink how light do you reckon you'll get to?

....before you think, 'Yeah. That'll do.' Wink
I'm about there tbh.
Around 1000kg with driver I'm happy with ThumbsUp
There is a little more to fiddle with, I hope to make action day maybe on track and a trip to lobbland just to see a good dyno setup and result from all my hard work and others too....

But Action Day on the 12th will be this 306 last show.

A new chapter will be written. A new project to be started.
Piggy why are you calling it a day after you have done the show?
Its just the right time
Ah man. I cant make anything till christmas now. Sad sometimes projects come to an end. Its a shame man. But take it out on a high. Smile
So its a case of: mission accomplished, on to the next one?

What's the next project car gonna be?
It is a little highwayman yeah.

There is a couple other personal reasons but I do feel I have accomplished what I set out to do with the project and I want a new challenge
(24-08-2015, 06:00 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]So its a case of: mission accomplished, on to the next one?

What's the next project car gonna be?

please let it be a super light, over powered mini   Rofl  that would be hilarious. 

a friend of mine, many years ago wanted to put 2 gsxr 1300 engines in the back of one. i did all the plans for him, designed the layout. It would just fit with major mods to the body, like a full boot lid conversion, (so the whole back opened) it would have been epic....
Dibs on turbo when the inevitable happens *vulture*
(24-08-2015, 01:40 PM)HDi--Power Wrote: [ -> ]Dibs on turbo when the inevitable happens *vulture*

Haha I'll be keeping the turbo for the new project Wink

I have a spare GTB2056VLK though.

And next car is still a 306....

Can't think of a better alternative for the cost and my experience at this stage.
What's the next project then? Jumping over to hdi tuning?
(24-08-2015, 08:31 PM)shervo Wrote: [ -> ]What's the next project then? Jumping over to hdi tuning?

Patience my friend, all will be revealed