306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want to make love i think dum dum may help with that one. Wink
messy love Big Grin
dum dums struggle snuggles are the best ninja

Piggy is a complete douchebag behind a keyboard but alright in real life. think he just has short guy syndrome tbh. surprised he doesnt have an audi / bmw lol

Ginge wins though because he haz such awesome megane Tongue and i love meganes.

(12-08-2015, 12:20 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2015, 12:07 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]tbh, Ginge's post didn't come across as rude to me, mind you it did seem to get your back up a bit - thats just my opinion of course (which should be taken 'as fact' imo)

LOL

I suppose that its hard to express attitude and tone of voice when it is just text that we all see and read, its taken how we read things so, naturally, we might rise to something that didn't call for a reaction. Lets just hope we can get along, we all love our projects and taste is personal.

Piggy is doing something he wants, the way he wants. Some people may not like that but they have their own car/taste/choice.

Here, on this forum we all have common ground. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it...even Dum-Dum in his own special way Wink  

Let us make tea, not war  Makeup  Heart  Cool

Fixed that end bit for you! ThumbsUp  Big Grin
As long as the love making is dry [emoji41] I can provide special tea bags as well [emoji6]
Hmmm tea

Didnt mean to start a war... This project thread is just made up of kussing lol

And HEY! I'm 5ft10! Thats not short!

I just have the syndrome!
(12-08-2015, 01:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

It is short. I'm 5ft 10 and I'm shorter than a lot of people.

First step is acceptance.

I've sort of got used to the idea that you're probably a decent guy in person but you do absolutely come across like a massive cock on here with how you write and the attitude you have behind the keyboard.

I'm sure you're a sweetheart in person.
(12-08-2015, 02:03 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2015, 01:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

It is short. I'm 5ft 10 and I'm shorter than a lot of people.

First step is acceptance.

I've sort of got used to the idea that you're probably a decent guy in person but you do absolutely come across like a massive cock on here with how you write and the attitude you have behind the keyboard.

I'm sure you're a sweetheart in person.

Hes only lovely in person becuase he is small and knows dum dum would wreck him with his massive bear cock.
Thanks matt :-)

Im just overly blunt I think. Which can be seen as arrogant i guess. I was seriously giggling when I wrote the reply to ginge though, wasnt meant to be argumentitive etc
Your welcome shorty Smile
(12-08-2015, 02:03 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2015, 01:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 5ft10! Thats not short!
I'm 5ft 10 and I'm shorter than a lot of people.

There's no way either of you are nearly 6ft tall, you are both midgets.
5'10 isn't nearly 6ft... 2 inches is bigger than you think. Wink
(12-08-2015, 04:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]2 inches is bigger than you think. Wink

Quoted.
And I didnt say which part of me was 5'10
(12-08-2015, 04:29 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]And I didnt say which part of me was 5'10

Presumably not your cock.

A male chicken that big would be ridiculous.
lol

Does hair count in the measurments?! lol
I'm 5ft 10, which is very slightly over the height of the average UK male, but essentially that's not tall nor short.

I seem to remember you as being slightly shorter than I am?
Bullshit is piglet 5ft10. more like 5ft
So... To review...

I have a stupid choice of car, im too skinny too short and have a crap personality.

Anyone else want a cheap shot?
To summarise, yes.

Although you have a nice dog.

I'd like a dog like that.
(13-08-2015, 09:09 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]So... To review...

I have a stupid choice of car, im too skinny too short and have a crap personality.

Anyone else want a cheap shot?

You have a very nice wife! can she sign up and post on your behalf? lol

I jest but you do have an awesome missus Smile
Aren't you taller than me? That makes me a right short arse. Sad
Now we're back on track Big Grin see, love love love Wink

Anywhoo, you got some pics you might want in an updated sig? I have a bit of time spare and I might do that for you Piggy... if you'd let me? Big Grin

P.S don't judge by my shitty sig, I lack a decent camera and I'm not overly bothered about my heap Wink
Thats real kind highwayman...

I'm just a lazy git. I must get round to it!

(13-08-2015, 10:52 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't you taller than me? That makes me a right short arse. Sad

It does seem that way  Confused
Nothing wrong with being skinny and short... Better power to weight ratio, faster acceleration and higher mpg. Wink
And in the red corner standing tall at 5'9'' and weighing in at 203lbs (14.5st)...

[Image: juggernaut.jpg]

Wink
New wheels and grip!

[attachment=24832]
nice wheels, or maybe not depending on your opinion - I'm sitting on the fence on this one
(13-08-2015, 07:06 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]nice wheels, or maybe not depending on your opinion - I'm sitting on the fence on this one

lmao 

You so funny! - Imho
(13-08-2015, 07:06 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]nice wheels, or maybe not depending on your opinion - I'm sitting on the fence on this one

a fair and well balanced comment. Keep up the good work sir.
(13-08-2015, 09:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao 

You so funny! - Imho

*You're