306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aye. I nearly forgot about them too.

I hope i can make them work. It was all working and then suddenly stopped. Fuses all good. very annoying.

The directional controls are defunct anyway but I hope to find a decent EMP gauge to fit in the gap ThumbsUp
Flocking hell! Dash looks awsome.
https://youtu.be/WfJwoCK5xK4

video update Smile

(03-05-2015, 01:04 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Flocking hell! Dash looks awsome.

ta dood. Could have been better. The dash was a bit porous and in retrospect i should have sealed it first. Glue dried too fast really
Car looks great!

But ziggy is definitely star of the show! :-)
(07-05-2015, 11:56 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Car looks great!

certainly is Smile

I need to do a Ziggy episode. Strap the nopro to her back and see what she gets up to!
Freaking awesome Big Grin its coming along nicely

As said, Ziggy is the star, she's beautiful Big Grin

Right, got a quick question...can extractors be used for bleed nipples?
(07-05-2015, 12:21 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]Freaking awesome Big Grin its coming along nicely

As said, Ziggy is the star, she's beautiful Big Grin

Right, got a quick question...can extractors be used for bleed nipples?
They can, but every time I used extractor on them they just ended up cracking the caliper and the nipples not moving. :-(

(07-05-2015, 12:02 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2015, 11:56 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Car looks great!

certainly is Smile

I need to do a Ziggy episode. Strap the nopro to her back and see what she gets up to!
Please do this [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Good drill bit, the right size (just a tiny bit smaller than the thread) and drill it dead center and it was fine.

Just be cautious as you near the bottom as you dont wana drill into the sealing seat.

In other news...

just got my heater fan all working...yay now I can see! Stuck in a very good second hand fan I found in my spares and another resistor and all is well Smile
Same as what was happening to mine man. Glad you got it sorted
Cheers lads, my nipples haven't broke yet but it is only a matter of time. Im planning a long(ish) journey soon and getting the beast fully serviced. I had an incident a few years back when i left the handbrake on and drove about without noticing (lol) epic fail i know! The f*cking discs were glowing red for a good few minutes so had them replaced sharpish but didn't change the fluid. I have fears that the fluid is cooked and wanted to change the fluid out of the system, bleeding is my preferred method but i know about the nipples being bastards... just wanted to know if worst comes to worst i can remove the broken ones without drilling...but you've all answered that nicely Wink

What sized replacements do I need? I read 10mm and 7mm, but thats just the hex size isn't it? What threads are they and where can I get them from?
how not to paint yet get a relatively decent finish...

prep work: scotch pad, hose then wipe clean with brake cleaner. (dont bother with filler or such namby pamby things)

masking....nope.

Paint in a well ventilated area...like, say, outdoors ThumbsUp

Dry in a suitable "oven"...the sun does the job well.

The finish:

[attachment=23157]
[attachment=undefined]

[attachment=undefined]

whats with the "undefined" staff/admin!?

Tried it twice, same thing!? Not sure whats wrong
https://youtu.be/puvIFSZHmdg

lots more videos this week...got loads to edit and upload in time for FCS!
looking good there piggy! a proper pro job that is!
I'm gonna get you a swear jar for every time you use the word erm in your videos. I'd make a fortune.
(18-05-2015, 04:27 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna get you a swear jar for every time you use the word erm in your videos. I'd make a fortune.

better than an actual swear word.

But I take your point... I do apologise too. 

These and the next few will be ermish as I'm so busy doing the jobs and doing work that the videos are planned out like usual!

sorry me peeps
just read loads of this thread again...

been quite a journey.

I do indeed see the destination though, I will be there soon and this thread will collect dust.
Piggy please, please put some acid house on one of your videos! you will get more views!
(18-05-2015, 09:26 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]Piggy please, please put some acid house on one of your videos! you will get more views!

didn't acid house get brought up on this forum before - no one had heard of it

piggy, normally the 'destination' gets moved a bit further ahead - unless you bin it of course, but fingers crossed that doesn't happen
(18-05-2015, 09:31 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-05-2015, 09:26 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]Piggy please, please put some acid house on one of your videos! you will get more views!

piggy, normally the 'destination' gets moved a bit further ahead - unless you bin it of course, but fingers crossed that doesn't happen

aye people who were born in the 90s
(18-05-2015, 09:31 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]

It's more like, we have heard of it...and didn't like it. In the same category as....nails on a chalkboard or a chipmunk in a vice.

There will be a final journey this year I think.

I'm not enjoying the car community at the moment, a lot of hostility and hate. And it's having a bad effect on me. 

Need to get back into my music. Happier place.

https://youtu.be/b26HfPQi_a8
Can't believe you wasted time smashing your windows out when you could have just parked up in London and had them done in for free Wink
Particularly if you park up with a veg oil drum in the car...
You'll have a smashing time.
I bet you're completely shattered after all of this work with your windows.
(19-05-2015, 09:13 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I bet you're completely shattered after all of this work with your windows.

I thought in the videos his eyes looked a bit glazed over.
Christ yeah he does. Must of been a right pane in the arse.
I'm sure Piggy will continue untempered though.
Smashing his way through the project as always. :-)
lol

you guys!

let the hate flow.....

[attachment=23262]

[attachment=23263]

Or not. If you have something negative to say...please go and sit in a dark cupboard and tell the cobwebs ThumbsUp

finished me strut brace too...

[attachment=23264]

videos for both being edited Smile
Could of done with being a bit lower? Not being negative btw, just iirc should be angled downwards slightly not horizontal?