306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would consider driving a 205 without a cage a danger in itself lol
They fold like wet tissue in a crash!
I really like this progress, given me some inspiration for my track car. Love watching the videos Smile 
(02-04-2015, 10:45 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this progress, given me some inspiration for my track car. Love watching the videos Smile 

Thanks pal! 
Keep up with your project!
Went to the weighbridge...

Undecided

time for an all alloy engine lol
and??
Im gonna guess around 1070 kgs lol

(03-04-2015, 09:45 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Went to the weighbridge...
the pig's been eating to many Takaways and cake!
or it was close being a bankholiday  Rofl
It was open.

And once again cully, doesnt matter how heavy I am, has no effect on the weight of the car!
Come on Piggy spill the beans Smile
so what did it weigh?
1090 I reckon Wink . It's got a fat bastard engine hanging over the front wheels!
1030kg?
1010 KG?
No ones got it yet...

Will reveal all sunday! Will post on here before the video goes live
Same weighbridge as last time?
yeah same place
think I missed it, but what was it before and what have you binned and added?
£60
It was 1180kg supposedly

See videos for whats been binned.
Theres not much left to remove that isnt essential other than windows and passenger seat!
1125... You've not stripped it that much yet...
1100KG round ?

What was the target? Tongue
Hasn't lost 80kg imo! 40kg less maybe...
Lost about 100kg i would guess. You have gone to town on the stripping tbf, like maskless headlights is a hole new level of stripping a car to save weight
Yeah but it doesn't weigh much. Most of the weight is in windows, doors, seats, wiring and under the dash.
Aircon delete was a big difference, so was a FG bonnet, standard suspension and wheels.
If the 1180 was before the engine swap i'm guessing 1200. Possibly 1250 where Piggy's getting old and fat.
1180 was with the 2.1 and stereo system etc
I was gonna say a 150kg loss (1030kg) so I was bloody close. Does the weighbridge weigh in 10s or 20s as some only go in 20kg increments?
20s.
But due to weather i couldnt be arsed to ask to get it more specific. But until he 'locked' the display it was blipping between 1020/1040 so yeah you were bloody close if not spot on with 1030