306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After seeing all that loom it makes me want to do something with mine as I've just left it as it is.
I realise this chapter in the cars journey with me isnt to everyones tastes etc but its my car and my journey.

I have not done any mods yet because I want approval.

And I hope i never do.
You'll love it for a few months... Smile
I use it once or twice a week.
usually once for work and once for hooning with friends/solo.

Going to take some time getting bored of the noise!
Ordered a aerial blank.... hmmm... Think I have passed the point of no return... IE: sanity

Had fun losing some weight off the rear bumper...which is basically already very very light as standard! haha
Stripping car's is great until you have to put it all back again lol

Did you take out the sound deadening when you took out the dash ??
All in good time my friend...
And I aint putting anything back in unless I really NEED it!
more weight loss in Piggys diet...

https://youtu.be/kqEILDYHeUc
Well that's ruined then.... lol

I take it, it's no longer the daily lol.
Nah I'm still driving it as a 'daily'

We have the 206 but its Mrs Piggys car first so I still buzz to shops/post office/town/work runs etc in this.

I dont get the fuss.
no return now! what type of bond are you using for your patches? car looms do give you a head ache mind, and for got sake, put some acid house in the videos will you! instead of rock!
Bond/patches??

No, I am not 19 in a club going nutz on drugs... That crap 'music' wont ever be heard in my home/near it
(18-03-2015, 08:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Bond/patches??

No, I am not 19 in a club going nutz on drugs... That crap 'music' wont ever be heard in my home/near it

the black stuff you used to patch up your holes from the air box,
piggy just one video with the acid house music, be a treat for herb7 and it will put tom on a trip
(18-03-2015, 08:49 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2015, 08:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Bond/patches??

the black stuff you used to patch up your holes from the air box,

piggy just one video with the acid house music, be a treat for herb7 and it will put tom on a trip

What on earth is acid house? Am I getting old?

Love the latest vid dude. Getting there now.
(18-03-2015, 08:18 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Nah I'm still driving it as a 'daily'

We have the 206 but its Mrs Piggys car first so I still buzz to shops/post office/town/work runs etc in this.

I dont get the fuss.

Surely its noisy, rattly and uncomfortable now? Like even more than normal 306s. lol

Each to their own really, but I hate seeing a sat nav cable hanging so theres no way I could drive that daily. lol

Acid house is awesome at the right time and place... On a dark empty road with some acid tunes blasting...makes you feel like you're in an 80s rave... lol
Less rattles than before. Theres nothing to rattle!

And i LOVE the noise!! If we go on a 3hr motorway run...jump in the 206. But I love buzzing round in these beasty!
Plus its properly comfy. The wife rekons she could fall asleep quite easy in the bucket seats

Used hi temp silicone stuff for the "patches" Smile
Can see this getting reshelled into a 3 door like what rowell doing but I really hope it doesn't.I do really like somthing different and this definitely is Smile

You welding a harness bar in soon ??
Why would I reshell??
Too much effort for what gain?!
I know every inch of this shell Smile
[attachment=22291]
piggy I can see you space framing this!
Do it.

For me, this is the best XUD on here. Meticulous attention to detail, mint power and now having the balls to strip it out properly.
Haven't seen this for ages!! Whoa that's a severe diet mate !!
Thanks chaps.
Already have the next two big changes planned out for winter!!
Love these so much

You going to a weight bridge anytime soon,be interesting to see what it weights.
getting there! are you not going to do a custom clock setup? might aswell
price and weight of custom clocks goes against this stage of my project. Maybe later.

Sam, beginning of April I'll be back at the weighbridge ThumbsUp
(22-03-2015, 08:28 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]getting there! are you not going to do a custom clock setup? might aswell

A stacks one would be ace but very expensive Sad 

But does have lots of cool features and could get rid of most of your gauges (weight saving)
Yeah a single pod setup be ace. But ita big bucks
JOOI are you leaving the fuel tank alone or are you gonna run a smaller one internally?