306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23-11-2014, 03:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]2000th post! Big Grin

(23-11-2014, 03:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]who wants post #2000??? Smile

Nobody cares about 2000 here.

2088 is the important one
I don't get it? 2088? Confused

I've never seen anyone remove a splitter for winter lol... But those wheels don't look so bad this year, or are they different ones to last years?
#2088?!

few posts yet then!

(24-11-2014, 06:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it? 2088? Confused

I've never seen anyone remove a splitter for winter lol... But those wheels don't look so bad this year, or are they different ones to last years?

getting swapped anyway as that splitter lets the front end down. But it scrapes a lot, winter mode for me is a little more ground clearance, splitter is low!

same wheels Smile
Oh I've just twigged... Is the 2.1 2088cc?
Ahhhh yeah! Nice one MoanMoan! I shall be on it like a car bonnet!
Oh it was the Laguna wasn't it...in that case, no loss removing it. Itwasntme

Not sure why the wheels look better this year then, just got used to them I guess lol.
Opinions??

[attachment=20308]

Haterz gonna hate me thinks
luks shit m8
Yum Sad
My continued exceptional hate for twatflaps. I think I'd rather it were slightly more dirty as it'll still get filthy even with the flaps.

Wheels look better on this than they did on the Ph1 though! Have you considered painting them the same colour as the summer wheels? They may actually look quite good, will show up less dirt too. White for winter wheels isn't the best choice :p
any lower and you would blend in over in Ireland Tongue
Its about 15mm higher now ya muppet!!
Hate those wheels buddy...
Well, deal with it. Its the tyres I got em for, so I dont have to get the tyres swapped each winter onto nice shiney rims! If you wana donate me some 15" steels then I'll swap them!!

Its the flaps that Im not sure about. Wont fit them proper unless it snows me thinks.
OE flaps look fine, those look more rally style though?
OEM mud flaps work better
What are you going to do next?? Stick a huge alpine sticker down 1 side of the car at an angle ?? CoolCool
What are you doing to do next Jamie....DRIVE your car!? Tongue

Dont like the oEM ones, these just for mud n snow season!
Naah i'll stick with the landy for now Tongue
Well when you get stuck in the snow...give us a ring and I'll come pull y'out!! Tongue

Did this twice 2yrs ago!
You know that aint going to happen Smile
I KNOW it has, multiple times!! Tongue not you may I add but it has been known!!
All i have done to my 5 door moonstone for winter is chuck some 195/60/15 hankook quadrac tyres on the front Wink

I wont be grounding out, getting stuck and i give zero fucks how dirty it gets lol
Ooo flip matt, back end twitchy much!?
Yeah, think I'd rather have no winter tyres that just 2 on the front! Confused
(24-11-2014, 06:21 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I've just twigged... Is the 2.1 2088cc?

(24-11-2014, 07:14 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhh yeah! Nice one MoanMoan! I shall be on it like a car bonnet!

Yeah Tom, car geeking FTW Smile
Piggy not if I get there first Tongue
I like it.
I quite like it too, proper subtle winter rally spec.
(27-11-2014, 12:38 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Opinions??

Haterz gonna hate me thinks

I like flaps.
MOT booked for first thing wednesday Confused