306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I expected it monday!! Nice one bash Smile
No problem man. It was an extra 60p to get it there sooner so thought f**k it you only live once. Big spender me.
lol

Another thumbs up for Yodel.

Hope it sorts my noise issues...unlikely with my luck but maybe at least it will charge again!
So you got it fitted yet?
Sodd off. Im caring for my darlin wife. Had an op late thursday. She on bed rest. May get to it tomorrow
Well if shes in bed then she cant see how much time your spending on the car, just tell her your out doing some work on in the garden
Yea...and fours later Im covered in grease, not grass, and the garden is still a mess!!?

And I feel bad for lying!?

Doing my taxes so Im happy
No, working IN the garden. Move car to the garden or claim the drive is your front garden and then your working in the garden, its just not gardening your doing.
(06-09-2014, 01:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]No, working IN the garden. Move car to the garden or claim the drive is your front garden and then your working in the garden, its just not gardening your doing.

Im not fudging a tax return here...its my WIFE! Dum-dum and single I can now understand! Tongue
its only half hour hob to fit it ! Tongue plus then you'll get to see if it fixes you backfeeding issue Smile
Not quite half hour....remember its bolted to a HUGE 2.1 block!! not much access!
He means remember its seized to a huge 2.1 block
are we there yet?
Also gota get the jack under the sill...that takes time!

Tax return done though...no tax bill again Smile Smile Smile
Alternator in. Huge improvement in voltage!!

No change to annoying earth issue on arduino though Sad

My manifold weld has also cracked Sad time to whip it off and repair it and make a take off for emp at same time i guess.

Got on with starting to fit new suspension instead.... Wink Off now to get the crashed 206 Xsi
alright piggy?

any recent engine bay pics of this? hows it go mate in comparison to the gt2056?
Blown turbo oil seal on hotside. Sad absolutely gutted.

Ordered another GTB. Hoping I can get the blown one repaired to make some money back.

Repaired manifold, improved strength and added EMP take off.

Pics:

[attachment=18842]
[attachment=18843]

Sneaky pic...

[attachment=18844]

Ahhhhh BLOODY FORUM TURNING MY PHOTOS AROUND Angry Angry Angry
Well that sucks, welcome to the club of destroying a VNT within a few weeks of fitting it though.

With my now spare turbo I'm going to look into the cost of having a second housing ported
Its a 240/250bhp turbo...im happy with it so long as it keeps its oil where it should be!
Shame that, why do you think its blown a seal?
No idea...

Open to suggestions!
to high pressure oil feed? dose it need a restriction in the feed line
How's you manifold supported?
(08-09-2014, 07:43 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]to high pressure oil feed? dose it need a restriction in the feed line

Theres garretts restrictor still in position

(09-09-2014, 07:28 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]How's you manifold supported?

I assume you dont think this caused the oil seal failure....

But not enough really. Was guna add more this week ironically.
(09-09-2014, 08:48 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2014, 07:43 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]to high pressure oil feed? dose it need a restriction in the feed line

Theres garretts restrictor still in position

(09-09-2014, 07:28 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]How's you manifold supported?

I assume you dont think this caused the oil seal failure....

But not enough really. Was guna add more this week ironically.

im thinking more of what caused the manifold to crack?

how is the turbo supported on yours? I can't remember from last time I looked
Theres a bracket from under the manifold flange to top of gearbox.
Not enough though. Going to beef it up, add another and add a horizontal support too

(plus on inspection the welds were crap.crappy cheap ebay welder)
this thing is getting me annoyed.

I should be spending time getting to grips with the arduino...but she just keeps draining me of time and money with it keep breaking stuff Sad

I know I moan, but nothing is going well in all areas of life right now...and this is just doing my nut. I dont cut corners or skimp when I do a job....yet it seems to get me no where. Others lash it together and it all bloody works for them! Here, and in life.

sucks robotic balls.
(09-09-2014, 07:49 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Others lash it together and it all bloody works for them!

Sorry Sad

TBF I have had alot of practice of lashing stuff together so am kinda an expert in doing it to a level where it works, like a hugely over engineered lash up.
haha, it wasnt directly at you pal....if you wana group yourself in it fair enough...but your turbo blew too...so it didnt exactly go well for ya!

that paddy lad for instance....just lashed it together with random bits...and it works! me, this broke, that broke, then I find also this has broke. Sad
I find at work if you bodge a customers car to get them by untill the bit comes in for repair. Its will last forever and they never come back. If you do it on your own car two miles down the road it dies and your on the push bike. Sods law.
Its sods law youve put the effort in and its blew the seal. Dont let it get to you. We all have it.