306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That steering wheel cover makes me angry! Lose it old man!
Looks good mate.whats with the bonnet?
(14-09-2013, 06:44 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]That steering wheel cover makes me angry! Lose it old man!

got a lovely Mountney brand new wheel to go on...but I bought a boss off someone on here...and it just doesnt fit...found out last night Doh

I HATE the wheel as it is!

So need to find a boss....or if anyone has one I can buy!

(14-09-2013, 06:57 PM)Jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good mate.whats with the bonnet?

its been badly dented and repsrayed by someone and has rust spots.

Was getting a mint one along with a door for r/n/s...but then found out the guy got car crushed yesterday morning. Gutted.

So I thought...what the hell. Piggy painted on it will distract from the awful bonnet!!! lmao
Ah fair enough. What do u think of moonstone?
I was never sure on it but since owning one its grown on me
Its ok. It was this or cherry red...but there isnt many cherry red 5drs.

I like it. Its fresh and helps keep it look quite modern I think.

And I am trying to rename it 'Moonshine' rather than the other silly nickname!
(14-09-2013, 07:11 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Its ok. It was this or cherry red...but there isnt many cherry red 5drs.

I like it. Its fresh and helps keep it look quite modern I think.

And I am trying to rename it 'Moonshine' rather than the other silly nickname!

MANSTAIN!
here s a video of the car driving to combe!

first one is the slow one...waiting for the other to load...sorry if its as laggy as when I watch it..duno if thats photobucketfail or my mega slow broadband speed!

[Image: th_piggys21secondvideo_zpsec78bca3.jpg]

(14-09-2013, 07:12 PM)Carlos182 Wrote: [ -> ]MANSTAIN!

MOONSHINE! Censored Tongue
(14-09-2013, 06:58 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]So I thought...what the hell. Piggy painted on it will distract from the awful bonnet!!! lmao

This was the thought between the marker pen checkers on my 2.1. Hide the dent lol

Oh and its defo manstain
(14-09-2013, 07:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and its defo manstain

MOONSHINE!!!!!! Angry Censored lol
Manstain!
Good stuff piggy, bet your glad its all sorted now Wink
(14-09-2013, 07:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Manstain!

MOONSHINE!

(14-09-2013, 07:29 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]Good stuff piggy, bet your glad its all sorted now Wink

yeah. few niggles but all seems well at the moment Confused

Jamie has your pipework and air filter box Smile
Had a look at this today, very clean engine, very clean install, really impressed.
(14-09-2013, 07:37 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Had a look at this today, very clean engine, very clean install, really impressed.

thanks Smile

means a lot. Still quite a bit to sort out...but tough bit done!

I was a bit braver on journey home.

Had to get the mrs to watch boost gauge and oil temp as I had to concentrate!!!!!

Its ruddy quick...and for a very lean setup too!

I went to overtake a car (singular).....ended up overtaking three in one go!!
(14-09-2013, 07:35 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. few niggles but all seems well at the moment Confused

Jamie has your pipework and air filter box Smile

That's good, i'd just keep an eye on the levels and gauges until the car beds as you don't want any nasty issues Sad

Thanks again for the pipes fella Smile

So it's quick then, just read your overtake comment lol
er yeah! but I was driving a 1.9 with 11mm n a tiny t2 before! but it flies
(14-09-2013, 08:28 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]er yeah! but I was driving a 1.9 with 11mm n a tiny t2 before! but it flies

lol sound epic then, congrats on the build Wink
I'm really pleased to see this on the road. Well done with it fella!
Glad you gone moonstone... its such a lovely colour!

Just not a cleaners colour to much like silver! Looks great though can't wait to set it one time!
(14-09-2013, 07:42 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2013, 07:37 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Had a look at this today, very clean engine, very clean install, really impressed.

thanks Smile

Had to get the mrs to watch boost gauge and oil temp as I had to concentrate!!!!!

Sweet can u spin spec 2's in the damp though? Wink
(15-09-2013, 08:47 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2013, 07:42 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks Smile

Sweet can u spin spec 2's in the damp though? Wink

^^^
lmao

Glad to see you got this going Smile Have you been giving it the full beans? or just taking it steady with you building the engine and bedding it in?
Well done for getting this on the road, specially with the last minute head gasket change and all the messing.

Need some vids with turbo noises now Big Grin
yeah the best video is 23mb and Im having trouble getting it uploaded.

thanks for all the comments.

nah driving it smooth and steady for now.
(15-09-2013, 12:37 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah the best video is 23mb and Im having trouble getting it uploaded.

thanks for all the comments.

nah driving it smooth and steady for now.

Smooth and steady, hehe, ive never understood how people manage this.

Not the m-tdi, but last final XUD i build, "accidenly" saw 60psi on the FIRST test drive with me and Ruan, lol, they love it really.
I went for the beans peddle today just once...cruising through chippy at 30mph with a brand new audi up my arse the whole way through...got to the NSL signs...in 3rd...foot down.... HAHA! epic win to the 306!

I havnt really set the pump/turbo etc up as yet...so little nervous as to giving it the full beans everywhere. Just letting things settle in. I also havnt yet got a working rev counter or oil pressure gauge or EGT. so rather stay on the safe side.

heres a quick video...annoyingly the boost sounds are so much quieter on this video than when you are actually driving.

[Image: th_piggys21_001_zps867033ac.jpg]

(Note: I dont normally drive like that...as in , on/off gas all the time...it was just to try and get some nice choo choo sounds! Smile )
Y U No YouTube ... :-( can't see it
I'll try youboob...hang on

does the video at the top of the page work? the shorter video.

both work fine for me
Negative Undecided
Video works fine for me.
Works fine for me on PC too.

Good to see this and meet you yesterday, I could have sworn I got a picture of this but I've yet to find it.