306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That last bend is scary that's why lol, the combination of it rising so you can't see and knowing you're over the edge if you fcuk up made me do a little wee in my pants last year Big Grin
Haha...well said Matt.
I'd take it so differently if there was a barrier there
I'd not noticed that corner on videos until this year... Did make me wonder how many go off there! Confused
(02-08-2016, 11:26 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd not noticed that corner on videos until this year...  Did make me wonder how many go off there! Confused
in the briefing before you're allowed on the hill I believe she said that was the scariest corner, it certainly was for me, it's the last one and you're caught between wanting to nail it and an iccle tiny fear of total mangling or death pmsl Big Grin
She also states quite clearly the best line is stay wide.... IE aim for the horizon...
Day666 did take a trip down there this year I believe
Does look like the car pulls well tbf. Did look pretty quick on the day as well. Shame that you are selling it though, hope it goes to someone that will carry on using it how it should be used.
(03-08-2016, 06:30 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]Does look like the car pulls well tbf. Did look pretty quick on the day as well. Shame that you are selling it though, hope it goes to someone that will carry on using it how it should be used.

Thanks.
On to better things.
Would love someone i know/on forum to take it on
id love it to stay on forum, many people wouldnt know what to do with it otherwise and it would end up dead pretty quick
(03-08-2016, 06:40 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]id love it to stay on forum, many people wouldnt know what to do with it otherwise and it would end up dead pretty quick

Yeah i think this could be the biggest issue, it NEEDS to go to someone who actually knows what they are getting.
Everyone chuck in a tenner and it can be the forum whore lol
I'd love this if I could afford it.
piggy you cannot sell this, its your baby! I think its one of the best threads on here, besides the gti restoration.
(03-08-2016, 10:51 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]piggy you cannot sell this, its your baby! I think its one of the best threads on here, besides the gti restoration.

Gotta let babies fly the nest

(03-08-2016, 10:15 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love this if I could afford it.

Really??! That surprises me!
Yep.

No matter how much stick we used to give each other, you've built a magnificent car & I'd trust your skills 100%.
(04-08-2016, 06:20 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

No matter how much stick we used to give each other, you've built a magnificent car & I'd trust your skills 100%.

Not sure if troll  Undecided
(04-08-2016, 10:15 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand why you'd think that, however I think we've both put the 'Being a c-nut to eachother' stage behind us. I respect the work you've put into this & I think whoever does buy it will be getting a properly sorted car.

As I've said, if I had the money and could warrant a second car I'd be all over it I assure you!
(04-08-2016, 10:20 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2016, 10:15 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand why you'd think that, however I think we've both put the 'Being a c-nut to eachother' stage behind us. I respect the work you've put into this & I think whoever does buy it will be getting a properly sorted car.

As I've said, if I had the money and could warrant a second car I'd be all over it I assure you!

Wow. Thanks man. ThumbsUp

If you are keen...I'm sure we can workout a payment plan lol

In other news...fixed the horn and at least narrowed down the heavy clunk. Steering rack related I think.

Got nice list of things to go through...wana get on.
(04-08-2016, 05:38 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

It shouldn't surprise you, Jordan buys lots and lots of cars.
(04-08-2016, 05:53 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]

and he also thinks Astra's are good Big Grin

Takes a car buying whore to know one?
(05-08-2016, 05:37 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

Takes a car buying whore to know one?

Yeah, I need to start buying motorbikes too. Rofl
The knock is gone!

Woooohoooo!

Now to crack on with the rest of the jobs!

Managed to get an exhaust gasket... Peugeot only have one left in UK...but local MF found me a payen one for 1/3 the price of Pug...win.
(10-08-2016, 10:18 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]The knock is gone!    

Woooohoooo!

Now to crack on with the rest of the jobs!

Managed to get an exhaust gasket... Peugeot only have one left in UK...but local MF found me a payen one for 1/3 the price of Pug...win.

I am not surprised piggy due to the age of the x06 range now,
Time to crack on with tidy up presale.

Suspension refresh time...

First, front end. Coilovers off. 

Need a clean up, grease up paint and got new 300lb springs to try as the 275s have always felt a little soft in coping with that 2.1.

Half way. Annoyingly MrsPiggy has chucked my crystals away so cant clean up the helper springs till tomorrow.

[attachment=28450]
[attachment=28451]
Nice, what coilovers are you running? Looks like theyve done some years

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Unfortunately thats what Gaz look like after not many years!
(15-08-2016, 08:53 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately thats what Gaz look like after not many years!

Yup pretty much.

Gaz GHA. They are supposedly "stainless" but not even slightly lol
Have fun with them, I have had nothing but issues with GAZ suspention components.
Damn :/ guess i should expect my rears to end up the same then

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
not seen a price your aiming at yet?