306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21-05-2016, 07:47 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Piglets from hereford, explains it all lol

Wrong, again.
(21-05-2016, 08:16 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-05-2016, 07:47 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Piglets from hereford, explains it all lol

Wrong, again.

#nofucksgiven
"Piggy" I don't think you'll ever stop updating your car. ?
Nope...update...and shhh no one knows my real name mitch lol its piggy if you please lol

So fuses finally fitted...

[attachment=27752]

And started work on air filter enclosure/heat shield...

[attachment=27753]

And started work on my "rollcage" lmao

[attachment=27754]

Just a camera mount hopefully.

Also, as weather was nice this evening... Serviced all the brakes, nut and bolt check all round exterior (want to do interior yet)...fitted rear exterior camera mount...polished all the wheel bolts too as few bits going crusty for some reason. 
Also finished off the oil cooler, trimming trims and cable ties in required places...as usual.

List is getting smaller.... But away this weekend so time is short.
Sorry piggy! Crisis semi averted ? Nice roll cage I'm sure that'll really keep you protected ?

You should drill an air port through your headlight and get air directly to the air filter like the jap guys do surely that'll provide better air flow?
(23-05-2016, 08:57 PM)MitchellR32 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry piggy! Crisis semi averted ? Nice roll cage I'm sure that'll really keep you protected ?

You should drill an air port through your headlight and get air directly to the air filter like the jap guys do surely that'll provide better air flow?

Then I would have a useless headlight.....?!
(23-05-2016, 09:07 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-05-2016, 08:57 PM)MitchellR32 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry piggy! Crisis semi averted ? Nice roll cage I'm sure that'll really keep you protected ?

Then I would have a useless headlight.....?!

There must be a way round it! Haha I wonder how they do it then, maybe they just sacrifice one main beam light and just use the dipped headlights
And a headlight full of water.... Undecided
[attachment=27756]
[attachment=27756 Wrote: Piggy pid='589371' dateline='1464039605']And a headlight full of water.... Undecided

Can be done, seems they do sacrifice one main bulb in the process. Price you pay for extra boost!

[attachment=27757][attachment=27757]

This Audi shows it better, you can see he still has his xenon bulb but has cut through the main bulb
Yeah I know what they look like.

Rather see where I'm going tbh lol
Detachable spot lights?? Haha
I would consider it...have a spare for track time...but they are a right faff to swap over...and I dont have a spare to chop up...or spend enough time on track to justify it
Yup...I went and did it...

Wanted these for a while. Treated meself.

Just for show obviously. Although if anyone ever see's "P1 GGY" for sale... You know who to inform!

[attachment=27759]
hi
what induction kit setup have you got installed?
(24-05-2016, 03:44 PM)pugman2014 Wrote: [ -> ]hi
what induction kit setup have you got installed?

No part of this car is a "kit" haha...

Its all custom 

(read: bodged with a box of random parts)
Might want some mesh in front of the oil cooler?
(25-05-2016, 08:42 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]Might want some mesh in front of the oil cooler?

Why? Undecided
To stop a stray stone popping your engine perhaps? lol

My northern jibe was aimed at your spelling of shroud, bad joke, as per. Big Grin

Plates look smart, dread to think what you'd pay for the proper registration mind.
(26-05-2016, 01:29 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]To stop a stray stone popping your engine perhaps? lol

My northern jibe was aimed at your spelling of shroud, bad joke, as per. Big Grin

Plates look smart, dread to think what you'd pay for the proper registration mind.

No difference to everyone else who shoves it in front of the rad/fmic though?! 

Stray stone would need a strong thick mesh...which would kill all air flow ...any ideas welcome mind Smile

"P1 GGY" isnt available...rekon it be over 10k if it was.

P13PGY is available...and fave number is 13... £250...but do I really wana be THAT guy?!
Bmw 645 around by me with p1 6gy (I think).. reminds me of you everytime lol

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk
(26-05-2016, 06:59 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Bmw 645 around by me with p1 6gy (I think)..  reminds me of you everytime lol

It would need to be P16 GY?

Piggy, did we look at P16 GY? or P166 Y?? plates or possibly the Northen Irish PIG 67??
(26-05-2016, 06:59 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Bmw 645 around by me with p1 6gy (I think)..  reminds me of you everytime lol

Haha

Thats ace...ask him how much lol

Or P19GY
With the rain today and employers believing that a day off means the next day I'm here I need to do all the work for the day off...

Meant it went from a day on the car to an hour. Balls.

So big changes are put off for now.

But car is ready for FCS minus packing and a quick jetwash.

Serviced, bolt torques checked, new camera mounts positioned, cameras formatted and charged, sound recorder also ready to get better quality sound this time. Air"box" kinda done...

[attachment=27839]

Not a snug fit with bonnet...but it should help things.
Like it
Looks good! Please cut that front bumper hole down more though. It looks pants and let's it down!
(31-05-2016, 05:11 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good! Please cut that front bumper hole down more though. It looks pants and let's it down!

Which bit!?!
Thats looking epic! Please let me know how this gets on

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Nice, I did that on the old dturbo and makes a hell of a difference to intake temps
Looks good there tbf!

Not sure I'd sacrifice ABS for it on a road car though myself.
Screw abs!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk