306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nos dosnt mean much though, anything will make power if you throw nos at it...could suck thro a straw on the inlet if it was just getting oxegen!

Diesel + Air is proper diesel tuning Wink Nos is cheating!
fair tidy install on this. do like to see the shiny paint work on the block.

Are you running your GT turbo? 2056 was it?
Thats tidy. Looks like a brand new car! As others have said though, typical XUD spitting of coolant will happen at some point lol.
(05-08-2013, 10:58 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Nos dosnt mean much though, anything will make power if you throw nos at it...could suck thro a straw on the inlet if it was just getting oxegen!

Diesel + Air is proper diesel tuning Wink Nos is cheating!

it does massively help though, and on a mech tuned diesel is very effective as there is so much excess fuel to be burned....
adding a turbo could be said to be cheating...buts it not, its an efficient way of improving power

(05-08-2013, 11:39 AM)mr_fish Wrote: [ -> ]fair tidy install on this. do like to see the shiny paint work on the block.

Are you running your GT turbo? 2056 was it?

I will be. Need to get on to tacking up pipework to be welded for mounting it to gearbox.
If you look back a couple pages theres the rebuild and polishing of the Gt2056s
Small nos injection is what I was looking into for anti lag but then knock off once up to full boost

(05-08-2013, 08:26 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2013, 05:14 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah he sent me bunch of pics this afternoon, a great help.

If anything goes, I think it will be the top end. The rods are the size of girders!

Have you seen the one posted in the XUD dyno results thread, over 200bhp with nos and a T3/T4 hybrid at only 1.1BAR

Looking for 300bhp with the fueling sorted and the boost up to 2BAR

How long this been running? And whats life expectancy lol
Will see how long it will last. It's a freshly built engine. When it will die i promise i will post a photo with it. Till then we just wait.
Actually really impressed with this dude, such attention to detail!! Be good to see it when it's all done
(06-08-2013, 03:04 PM)SonnyRoby Wrote: [ -> ]Will see how long it will last. It's a freshly built engine. When it will die i promise i will post a photo with it. Till then we just wait.

Freshly built done mean shite lol I had larger precups pressed in a freshly build engine with probably more engine work than these 2 2.1's (mainly headwork, lightening and balancing with forged internals) and it still dropped a precup and smahed it all to bits after 17 miles or so with any peugeot engine its luck of the draw IMO

And tbh piggy im impressed wuth the hours and effort youve pilled into this hope it does last Smile
.....NOT haha kaboooommmm
I has thinking about changing precups on a xud9. Does putting xud11 precups in a xud9 head, work?
(07-08-2013, 09:17 AM)SonnyRoby Wrote: [ -> ]I has thinking about changing precups on a xud9. Does putting xud11 precups in a xud9 head, work?

Not too sure I just asked for bigger ones pal
stop trolling on my thread....
I hope your renault ecu fries itself Tongue
Haha its all been checked out dont worry il have a real close look at this when u have the ball to go to a meet Wink
whatever dood. come back and comment once you're passed your renaultsportPMT

anyone can buy a quick car and buy a map to make it go fast.
Im making it.
Haha ul be gettin banned before me lil miss piggy lol

Correction your not making it unless youve cast your engine block etc I think youll find your building it Big Grin hehe
(07-08-2013, 02:52 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Haha ul be gettin banned before me lil miss piggy lol

Correction your not making it unless youve cast your engine block etc I think youll find your building it Big Grin hehe

meh, a lot closer than your attempt at 'building' your girl wagon
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Handbags, ladies!
He wont let me have mine back Sad

Its only banter me and piggy just dont know when to stop lol its all good Smile
(08-08-2013, 01:26 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]He wont let me have mine back Sad

No, its too nice, plus you dont have any shoes that match so its mine! Tongue
You bitch il just buy a better one then from primark Smile
Primani...get it right. cow.
[Image: escalated.gif]
Soz beef lol

Anyway stop trollin your thread piggy lol
Stop arguing ladies otherwise im going to cock slap both of you so hard and no you wont enjoy it!
I beg to differ ninja
ninja lmao

trollolloollol
a alternator arrived from citylink today...which fits! yay, 4th one lucky!

Redesigned coolant pipe too which was in way as per pic ^^^

so got the turbo bracket onto gearbox sorted...some right hand engine mount adjustment needed, but thats done.
Got oil drain sorted too which is nice, little bit to finish, but its there.

then got the welder out

[Image: IMG-20130809-WA0006_zpsbd93cb9c.jpg]

all only tacked up ready to go to welders shop!

[Image: 20130809_211410_zps468eae72.jpg]
[Image: 20130809_211425_zpsd5e1597f.jpg]

although I found, last minute as old stuff ran out, some flux cored mig wire..>WOH what a difference! May try doing the seams myself now!

but yay to some progress!

hope to get coolant and oil systems plumbed in this weekend and try starting her sunday...but I am relying on Ozone for a part he promised me...so I hope he sent it today!! Confused

not sure my oil line will fit...its so damn close...
but if anyone wants to donate a nice flexi oil line, garret fitting, I be happy to accept Tongue
Good work dude!
(09-08-2013, 08:50 PM)padge Wrote: [ -> ]Good work dude!

thanks...things starting to come togetheir.

ironically I am waiting on the oil sandwich plate bolt...the smallest of things...to get it going!